Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Listen on computer and Echo at same time?

I have the Premium Family plan. How can I listen to music on my computer at work while my wife listens on our Echo Dot at home? Thanks.

• I have the Premium Family plan. How can I listen to music on my computer at work while my wife listens on our Echo Dot at home? Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plan Familiar, Eliminar contacto administrador de cuenta familiar

Con la Nueva actualización de Spotify, me sale uno de mis contactos como administrador del equipo familiar, la persona que se supone es el administrador no tiene activa la cuenta...Quiero saber como eliminar ese Contacto como administrador de la cuen...

• Con la Nueva actualización de Spotify, me sale uno de mis contactos como administrador del equipo familiar, la persona que se supone es el administrador no tiene activa la cuenta... Quiero saber com...
  • pickipeluffo
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Tried accepting family invitation and S tried to charge my daughter

I signed up for family premium and sent invitations to my daughters. When the email was pulled up, she clicked 'accept invitation' and a page popped up to populate credit card info to charge her the $14.99. I'm the account holder that sent out the in...

• I signed up for family premium and sent invitations to my daughters. When the email was pulled up, she clicked 'accept invitation' and a page popped up to populate credit card info to charge her t...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family_Can't invite anyone

Upgraded account to premium for family in september(!) But still can't add any relavtives.Tried to log off and on again, checked the account. Everytihing should be in order but still get a blank page on de premium for family tab in my account...Anyon...

• Upgraded account to premium for family in september(!) But still can't add any relavtives. Tried to log off and on again, checked the account. Everytihing should be in order but still get a blank p...
  • hamiltonred
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant send invitation

i just upgraded to family and cant send invitation to them.... help please

• i just upgraded to family and cant send invitation to them.... help please
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accepting invite for Family Premium

I am attempting to add my family members to my Family Premium plan. I send the invite. When they 'accept invite' it takes them to a log-in page. There is nothing indicating 'redeem'. From here whether I log into the main Family Premium account or the...

• Visitor
  • I am attempting to add my family members to my Family Premium plan. I send the invite. When they 'accept invite' it takes them to a log-in page. There is nothing indicating 'redeem'. From here w...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Credit Card was charged without reconfirmation and still account was on free mode

I have the same problem. Pls help. You can email me, **********@yahoo.com or reach me at telegram, *********.

• Regular
  • I have the same problem. Pls help. You can email me, **********@yahoo.com or reach me at telegram, *********. 
  • arrianecruzz
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family account reverted to Free

My Spotify account became a free account because I made a mistake in the confirmation of domicile, the account holder sent the invitation again and when filling out the form, an error occurs. I can not rejoin the family account. Help please, payment ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ot rejoin the family account. Help please, payment was already made.
  • yuvikara93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't listen on different devises at same time on PREMIUM

ive changed iphone and now i cant use my premium account on different devises. ive tried everything including sending invitation and all that nonesense. im one step to abandon spotify for itunes. please help

• ive changed iphone and now i cant use my premium account on different devises.  ive tried everything including sending invitation and all that nonesense.  im one step to abandon spotify for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error premium alexa

i have premiu and work great in my devices but when i try to connect him to alexa he ask me to upgrade to premium and when i press it i get link to purchase family permium? help plz

• i have premiu and work great in my devices  but when i  try to connect him to alexa   he ask me to upgrade to premium and when i press it  i get link to purchase family p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tesla - premium account and multiple devices

I've had a basic account till today but every time I've tried to listen to Spotify on my device while somebody else has been driving the car it's not been possible as you can only stream on a single device (i.e. either the car OR the phone) at one ti...

• Casual Listener
  • ...esla as one of my family account holders. I'm sure this is a simple question, but....?
  • Tubbe_
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Address Update For Family Premium

I would like to have my address updated for family premium 

• I would like to have my address updated for family premium 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitación llega con otro nombre

Hola, Acivé mi plan Familiar Premium y cuando le envió la invitación a un integrante de mi familia, recibe un mail donde dice que "Jean Gómez" una persona diferente a mí lo está invitando. Es muy curioso porque ha pasado durante varias ocasiones con ...

• Visitor
  • Hola,    Acivé mi plan Familiar Premium y cuando le envió la invitación a un integrante de mi familia, recibe un mail donde dice que "Jean Gómez" una persona diferente a mí lo está invita...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödeme sorunu

Üniversitem seçili olan üniversiteler arasında yoktu bende başka şekilde başvurup gönderilecek fotoğrafta bunuda yazdım ama param çekildi hiçbir şekilde Mail almadım premiumda işleme girmedi napmam gerek

• Üniversitem seçili olan üniversiteler arasında yoktu bende başka şekilde başvurup gönderilecek fotoğrafta bunuda yazdım ama param çekildi hiçbir şekilde Mail almadım premiumda işleme girmedi napmam g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when inviting a family member

Hi there! I just sent an invitation to my wife via Premium Family. After accepting the invitation, she got an error message "600 _ Oups! An error took place. Please try again later." I tried multiple times during 2 days without success.Thanks in adva...

• Hi there! I just sent an invitation to my wife via Premium Family. After accepting the invitation, she got an error message "600 _ Oups! An error took place. Please try again later."  I tried m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ce code premium ne semble pas être valide

J'essaie depuis plusieurs semaines d'inviter mon fils et à chaque fois il a le message suivant qui s'affiche après Activez votre code : Malheureusement, ce code Premium ne semble pas être validé. Réessayez ou contactez le support client.Je ne sais pa...

• J'essaie depuis plusieurs semaines d'inviter mon fils et à chaque fois il a le message suivant qui s'affiche après Activez votre code : Malheureusement, ce code Premium ne semble pas être validé. Rée...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 oops something went wrong

After entering all informations into family plan i receive eroor 3 - oops something went wrong. I am entering all informations right

• Casual Listener
  • After entering all informations into family plan i receive eroor 3 - oops something went wrong. I am entering all informations right
  • kasia1991
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

ESTOU MUITO DECEPCIONADO. TENHO CONTA FAMILIAR PREMIUM, POIS MEU PAI PAGA PELO CARTÃO DE CREDITO, TODAS AS CONTAS ESTAO FUNCIONANDO PLENAMENTE MENOS A MINHA. FIZ A CONFIRMAÇÃO DO MEU CEP, ONDE MORO. ONDE TODOS MORAMOS E CONTINUO OUVINDO PROPAGANDAS I...

• ...ONDE TODOS MORAMOS E CONTINUO OUVINDO PROPAGANDAS INCOMODAS DE PUBLICIDADE DA QUAL NAO SOU OBRIGADO A OUVIR. EXIJO MEUS DIREITOS. E EXIJO NO PERIODO DE HOJE. POIS SOU PAGANTE E ESTOU SENDO LESADO P...
  • Vitoriah
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Una tantum

Hello everybody.In the italian version of Spotify you have the possibility to start a subscription called "una tantum", wich is latin ad means literally "pay just ONE time", not "once a year" or similar. The point is, that amount is exactly what you ...

• Hello everybody. In the italian version of Spotify you have the possibility to start a subscription called "una tantum", wich is latin ad means literally "pay just ONE time", not "once a year" or si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cost charged while member of Premium for Family

This week I have changed my Premium account to a Family account. My doughter was already a Premium member but I added her to my Family account. The system accepted this and now she is a Family member. Now however 2 days later, she is also charged for...

• This week I have changed my Premium account to a Family account. My doughter was already a Premium member but I added her to my Family account. The system accepted this and now she is a Family m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes