Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Problème avec la lecture avec Spotify Premium

Bonjour,J'ai un compte Spotify Family, mon compte principal fonctionne correctement sauf que un compte auxiliaire que j'ai ajouté rencontre des problèmes de lecture de ces musiques (elle se bloque au bout de quelques secondes). J'ai beau checké les p...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, J'ai un compte Spotify Family, mon compte principal fonctionne correctement sauf que un compte auxiliaire que j'ai ajouté rencontre des problèmes de lecture de ces musiques (elle se b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar - Un miembro fue expulsado sin preaviso y es IMPOSIBLE volverlo a añadir al plan

Ya veo que no estoy solo, pero como es posbile:- Expulsar a un miembro del plan sin aviso- que sea imposible verificar la direccion del plan (para evitar errores de missmatch)- que sea imposble recuperar al miembro al plan ...si no recibimos ayuda, l...

• Ya veo que no estoy solo, pero como es posbile: - Expulsar a un miembro del plan sin aviso - que sea imposible verificar la direccion del plan (para evitar errores de missmatch) - que sea imposble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online listening for Family Premium

I know of regular premium that only one member can play music while streaming at the time, and that the others have to play offline for it to work.How does this work with the Family Premium account? Can two people play online music at the time?Hope t...

• I know of regular premium that only one member can play music while streaming at the time, and that the others have to play offline for it to work. How does this work with the Family Premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

地址驗證無法成功

我訂閱家庭共享方案,已經一年,上個月有三個成員收到要重新認證的信,有兩位認證成功,有一位我們反覆試了很多次,始終無法驗證成功,地址輸入無誤,有跟我輸入同地址,卻一直鬼打牆式的無法通過,不知為何…有人有這狀況嗎?或者有解決辦法嗎?

• 我訂閱家庭共享方案,已經一年,上個月有三個成員收到要重新認證的信,有兩位認證成功,有一位我們反覆試了很多次,始終無法驗證成功,地址輸入無誤,有跟我輸入同地址,卻一直鬼打牆式的無法通過,不知為何…有人有這狀況嗎?或者有解決辦法嗎?
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Familiares expulsados del plan familiar

Hola, tengo una cuenta con plan familiar pero hace unos días mis familiares fueron expulsados de la cuenta y a pesar de que confirman el correo de activación con los datos que se requieren no pueden volver a obtener su cuenta premium ya que les apare...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo una cuenta con plan familiar pero hace unos días mis familiares fueron expulsados de la cuenta y a pesar de que confirman el correo de activación con los datos que se requieren no pueden ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas plan familiar

Hola anteriormente yo tenia plan familiar y por un tiempo lo di de baja el caso es que ahora lo volvi a dar de alta pero no recuerdo la direccion que puse anteriormente por lo que no puedo agregar a mis familiares hay alguna forma de saber o de cambi...

• Hola anteriormente yo tenia plan familiar y por un tiempo lo di de baja el caso es que ahora lo volvi a dar de alta pero no recuerdo la direccion que puse anteriormente por lo que no puedo agregar a ...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY ADDRESS

**bleep** YOKU SPOTIFY IVE BEEN PUTTING THE SAME ADDRESS AND YOUR NOT ACCEPTING MY FAMILY PREMIUM

• **bleep** YOKU SPOTIFY IVE BEEN PUTTING THE SAME ADDRESS AND YOUR NOT ACCEPTING MY FAMILY PREMIUM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with address for my members

HelloI have a problem with my address; the members of my family plan premium has arrive a message that will be removed to my plan becouse they address istn similar to my address, but its false that.Please help me!!!

• Hello I have a problem with my address; the members of my family plan premium has arrive a message that will be removed to my plan becouse they address istn similar to my address, but its false t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Adresse wird nicht bestätigt von Spotify

Ich habe gerade die Einladungsemail von meiner Schwester bekommen und wenn ich dann unsere Adresse eingebe und bestätige kommt immer das es nicht die gleiche Adresse sei.

• Ich habe gerade die Einladungsemail von meiner Schwester bekommen und wenn ich dann unsere Adresse eingebe und bestätige kommt immer das es nicht die gleiche Adresse sei.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Spotify Family Premium codes?

I am adding my family members right now and most of them does not have email addresses or they are having issues accessing their emails. What happened to the feature that you send some sort of a link for premium access? I have some of their account l...

• Gig Goer
  • I am adding my family members right now and most of them does not have email addresses or they are having issues accessing their emails. What happened to the feature that you send some sort of a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family with multiple separate parents?

I have a 'modern' family with a complicated dynamic. My three children are with me half the time, and with their respective mothers the other half.Does the family plan still work for us?

• I have a 'modern' family with a complicated dynamic. My three children are with me half the time, and with their respective mothers the other half. Does the family plan still work for us?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add family members to Premium account

Hi there, my kids were removed from the Spotify Premium family account and now, when inviting them again, the invitation isn´t been sent out, despite on my account it shows "invitation sent". Anybody any idea?Thx!

• Hi there, my kids were removed from the Spotify Premium family account and now, when inviting them again, the invitation isn´t been sent out, despite on my account it shows "invitation sent". A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have family premium but app shows that I don't??

Can someone help me? I have upgraded to a premium family account. When I login to Spotify on my web browser I can see I have premium family. But when I go to the Spotify app and play music, it's still wants me to shuffle and won't play individual tra...

• Can someone help me? I have upgraded to a premium family account. When I login to Spotify on my web browser I can see I have premium family. But when I go to the Spotify app and play music, it's s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Soory - you are already a member of this family"

Can someone please help?A month ago I bought premium for family.Mine, my son´s and husbands account is working fine. But my daughter can´t get acess. We have tried 3 diffrent emails to sign her to the premium family account. (gmail and hotmail)Her ad...

• Can someone please help? A month ago I bought premium for family. Mine, my son´s and husbands account is working fine. But my daughter can´t get acess. We have tried 3 diffrent emails to sign h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for $0.99 for 3 months?!

Hello! I was recently sent an email from PlayStation music about being able to get 3 months of spotify premium for $0.99 but it says the deal expired 6/26 and I just thought this was, in a way, not fair because I am just now seeing the email because ...

• Hello! I was recently sent an email from PlayStation music about being able to get 3 months of spotify premium for $0.99 but it says the deal expired 6/26 and I just thought this was, in a way, not f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Plan Familiar no se puede gestionar

Hola Amigos llevo un mes con plan familiar premium con todas sus opciones, familiares utilizandolo ok, pero al momento de consultar mi cuenta me dice que cuenta free y no me da opciones de gestionar a los usuarios no tampoco se eliminar el cargo, ya ...

• Hola Amigos llevo un mes con plan familiar premium con todas sus opciones, familiares utilizandolo ok, pero al momento de consultar mi cuenta me dice que cuenta free y no me da opciones de gestionar ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar me saco del plan

Era el administrador del plan familiar yo lo pago con mi tarjeta y me saco del plan familiar me acaba de cambiar a version gratuita y ya no tengo acceso al plan familiar y ya lo pague y todos mis hermanos si tienen y yo soy el único que no y yo soy e...

• Casual Listener
  • Era el administrador del plan familiar yo lo pago con mi tarjeta y me saco del plan familiar me acaba de cambiar a version gratuita y ya no tengo acceso al plan familiar y ya lo pague y todos mis her...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remeember area code

Hello there!! i'm writing to you because i have premiun, and my mom pays the family plan but from my account. the deal it¿s that a few moths ago, sopify emailed me telling me that the members of my family needs to re enter the area code, and my mom a...

• Hello there!! i'm writing to you because i have premiun, and my mom pays the family plan but from my account. the deal it¿s that a few moths ago, sopify emailed me telling me that the members of my family...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family premium subscription

Hi,Spotify emailed me last week to confirm my address so I can continue my Spotify family subscription. I did confirm it that day however, I got an email today saying they can't verify my address and switched me to a free account. I wrote the same th...

• Hi, Spotify emailed me last week to confirm my address so I can continue my Spotify family subscription. I did confirm it that day however, I got an email today saying they can't verify my address a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción.

No pudieron verificar mi cuenta, pese a que vivo en el mismo sitio de quién me invitó. Qué hago para volver a verificarla?

• No pudieron verificar mi cuenta, pese a que vivo en el mismo sitio de quién me invitó. Qué hago para volver a verificarla?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes