Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Change to payments for individuals moving to family account

When an indiviual who is already a premium subcriber moves to a family account how is their indiviual subscription payment treated? Do they have to cancel the automatic monthly payment or is this stopped automatically by spotify.

• When an indiviual who is already a premium subcriber moves to a family account how is their indiviual subscription payment treated? Do they have to cancel the automatic monthly payment or is this s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difference in charges for Spotify Family

Hi!I understand that Spotify Premium for Family is charging S$14.98/month as seen here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/family/However, my monthly statement from the bank shows that I am charged S$15.40/month. Is there a reason why I am charged differe...

• Hi! I understand that Spotify Premium for Family is charging S$14.98/month as seen here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/family/ However, my monthly statement from the bank shows that I am c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Add Members To My Family Premium Account

Hi, I have Family Premium Account. However, when I try to add new members, they get error and cannout be added. The error is "We cannot verify your address." One member has no problem about this, he could join with no errors. But others get this erro...

• Hi,   I have Family Premium Account. However, when I try to add new members, they get error and cannout be added. The error is "We cannot verify your address." One member has no problem a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family Visibility

If I have a Premium for Family account, can other members of the account see my profile and saved music, even if I have it set to private?

• If I have a Premium for Family account, can other members of the account see my profile  and saved music, even if I have it set to private?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Accounts switched around/cannot log in.

My 3 other family members and I are all on a Spotify family account. I can access my account on mobile perfectly fine, and so can Stephanie.Just recently 2 of the members have not been able to log in. Ryan cannot access his account from the mobile ap...

•  My 3 other family members and I are all on a Spotify family account. I can access my account on mobile perfectly fine, and so can Stephanie. Just recently 2 of the members h...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invoice is not correct....

Have today change my premium account through Telia for Spotify to premium family. When I log in to my Spotify account, and read under subscription Spotify will charge a much higher amount than the monthly premium for the premium family. What has beco...

• Have today change my premium account through Telia for Spotify to premium family. When I log in to my Spotify account, and read under subscription  Spotify will charge a much higher amount t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there an easy way to share ALL your playlists within your family?

I just created a family account because my kids want to be able to hear music at the same time. They don't have their own tablets yet so we share our tablets with them. Is there a way to have ALL playlists always shared within your family? Also new o...

• I just created a family account because my kids want to be able to hear music at the same time. They don't have their own tablets yet so we share our tablets with them. Is there a way to have ALL p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to accept invite for family premium

i invited my son's email add, he received the email sent, but when we click on the link to join the premium for family, it wont allow . it says that the account is already join with a premium family.how can we verify that? i already open his spotify ...

• i invited my son's email add, he received the email sent, but when we click on the link to join the premium for family, it wont allow . it says that the account is already join with a premium family...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

When i created the family account i used the wrong name is there a way to change it.

• When i created the family account i used the wrong name is there a way to change it.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution An other user is became admin of Family Account weird?

Hi I was the admin of my account and I have my CC on the family account. But somehow an family other user became the admin of my account. I can invite other family members but when I try to change plan I get an error to try it later.It's a weird prob...

• Visitor
  • Hi I was the admin of my account and I have my CC on the family account. But somehow an family other user became the admin of my account. I can invite other family members but when I try to c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

Ein Familie?ienmitglued kann nicht Familie!y nutzen, trotz selber Adresse, wie sollten die Adresse bestätigt werden?

• Ein Familie?ienmitglued kann nicht Familie!y nutzen, trotz selber Adresse, wie sollten die Adresse bestätigt werden?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Swtiching between family account

Hello! I'm a little concerned about the following question: I'm the owner of a spotify family account, but I would like to cancel that account and join another family account, but that time I'll not be the owner. The question is: all other people who...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello!   I'm a little concerned about the following question: I'm the owner of a spotify family account, but I would like to cancel that account and join another family account, but t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family subscription not working

I currently have a family subscription that worked ok for more than 6 months, for me and the other 4 family members that live with me . We recently received emails asking us to confirm our postal codes and cancelled the premium access for the other m...

• I currently have a family subscription that worked ok for more than 6 months, for me and the other 4 family members that live with me . We recently received emails asking us to confirm our postal c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invited family member but it says adress doesn`t match

Hi all, I have premium family and wanted to invite my son. He received the invitation and needed to type in the adress. It said he can`t be verified, as it is not the same adress. But when I look into my spotify account I can`t find any adress that I...

• Hi all, I have premium family and wanted to invite my son. He received the invitation and needed to type in the adress. It said he can`t be verified, as it is not the same adress. But when I look i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambiar Administrador

Necesito ayuda, hace unos meses un compañero de trabajo me añadio a su plan familiar con lo cual estube sin problemas, hace poco se cancelo mi suscripcion con el y pase a ser usuario free. Actualize mi cuenta a una cuenta familiar pero aparece el nom...

• Necesito ayuda, hace unos meses un compañero de trabajo me añadio a su plan familiar con lo cual estube sin problemas, hace poco se cancelo mi suscripcion con el y pase a ser usuario free. Actualize ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family subscriptions

I paid for the account but did not get a link to send to members. Is there a way to get a new link without getting a new account?

• I paid for the account but did not get a link to send to members. Is there a way to get a new link without getting a new account?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my school in list

Hi, My medical school doesn't pop up in the list of options. What should I do? Thanks!

• Hi,    My medical school doesn't pop up in the list of options. What should I do?   Thanks!
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yo no figuro como administrador del plan PREMIUM FAMILIAR, aparece un antiguo contacto mio

Aparece un antiguo contacto mio como administrador de la cuenta, no lo puedo borrar que puedo hacer ? cancelar el plan PREMIUM FAMILIAR o que hago, ese contacto ya lo habia eliminado antes no se como llego a ser administrador

• Casual Listener
  • Aparece un antiguo contacto mio como administrador de la cuenta, no lo puedo borrar que puedo hacer ? cancelar el plan PREMIUM FAMILIAR o que hago, ese contacto ya lo habia eliminado antes no se como...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Late Payment

I pay my spotify premium with my debit car. Onfortunately this month there wasn't enough money on the card, so my subscribtion changed from premium to free. Now I have enough money on my card, but I still don't have premium again. Do I have to wait u...

• I pay my spotify premium with my debit car. Onfortunately this month there wasn't enough money on the card, so my subscribtion changed from premium to free. Now I have enough money on my card, but I ...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes