Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Problemas com o plano familiar

Verifiquei que a minha irmã foi excluida do meu plano familiar e, ao tentar reconvidar, o aplicativo pede que ela autentique os dados residenciais. Problema é que já adicionamos o endereço que moramos (o mesmo que foi cadastrado quando criei a conta)...

• Casual Listener
  • Verifiquei que a minha irmã foi excluida do meu plano familiar e, ao tentar reconvidar, o aplicativo pede que ela autentique os dados residenciais. Problema é que já adicionamos o endereço que moramo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan BIG FAIL

We had premium along 1 year ago. But 2 of 3 users had being delete from my family pack. I can't add the 2 other accounts even after answer the full request, on the link said that we ain't live at the same place. But we do, please help.

• We had premium along 1 year ago. But 2 of 3 users had being delete from my family pack. I can't add the 2 other accounts even after answer the full request, on the link said that we ain't live at t...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is glitched

Hello Spotify Community,Recently my brother created a family plan. Initially, everything was working fine as I had put the correct address and information into the family. Now suddenly my account cannot verify my home address. I try to change my pass...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Community, Recently my brother created a family plan. Initially, everything was working fine as I had put the correct address and information into the family. Now suddenly my account&n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago doble en plan Familiar

Cambie de datos ya que cambie de tarjeta, spotify me cobro doble tarifa y solo estaba retrasado una semana debido al cambio de tarjeta, que puedo hacer ?

• Cambie de datos ya que cambie de tarjeta, spotify me cobro doble tarifa y solo estaba retrasado una semana debido al cambio de tarjeta, que puedo hacer ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano universitário

Como faço para alterar do plano premium de 16,99 para o universitário?

• Como faço para alterar do plano premium de 16,99 para o universitário?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frances Rodriguez

I was included in a Primium Familiar Plan and Spotify kick me out from the account and we're still paying the monthly fee. I need this to be fixed as soon as possible.

• I was included in a Primium Familiar Plan and Spotify kick me out from the account and we're still paying the monthly fee. I need this to be fixed as soon as possible.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Country Profile Settings

Hello, My husband and I are now in the same country, but since he had initially registered the account while being away, the system still denies me the ability to join his family subscription. Please advice

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My husband and I are now in the same country, but since he had initially registered the account while being away, the system still denies me the ability to join his family s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kids do not live with me full time...

So from reading a few of these questions and the TOS, It appears that I will not be able to start a family premium with my 2 kids (11,14) that do not live with me full time? This is not their primary address, they are here primarily on the weekends a...

• Casual Listener
  • So from reading a few of these questions and the TOS, It appears that I will not be able to start a family premium with my 2 kids (11,14) that do not live with me full time? This is not their p...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SUSPENCION DE PLAN FAMILIAR

BUENOS DIAS MI CUENTA FAMILIAR FUE DESACTIVADA SON FAMILIARES QUE VIVEN EN CASA USAMOS LA MISMA RED WIFI Y OTROS DATOS CELULARES Y YA ME COBRARON ME PUEDEN DAR UNA SOLUCION?

• BUENOS DIAS MI CUENTA FAMILIAR FUE DESACTIVADA SON FAMILIARES QUE VIVEN EN CASA USAMOS LA MISMA RED WIFI Y OTROS DATOS CELULARES Y YA ME COBRARON ME PUEDEN DAR UNA SOLUCION?
  • alv4
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Problem

So, My Sister Pays the account... I live with her... we live in the same adresss and now I appear as spotify Free user,, when I try to join it says that cannot verify that we live in the same adress.**bleep** Spotify? Help

• Roadie
  • So, My Sister Pays the account... I live with her... we live in the same adresss and now I appear as spotify Free user,, when I try to join it says that cannot verify that we live in the same adress....
  • alv4
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Listen music at the same time

I have spotify family. Can my father and i listen to music on our own phone at the same time

• I have spotify family. Can my father and i listen to music on our own phone at the same time
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci İndirimi

Öğrenci indiriminden faydalanmak için ödeme yaptım öğrenci indirimi kabul edilmedi kartımdan 6,99 TL kesildi hesabım hala premium olmadı

• Öğrenci indiriminden faydalanmak için ödeme yaptım öğrenci indirimi kabul edilmedi kartımdan 6,99 TL kesildi hesabım hala premium olmadı
  • Efeguner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con verificación

Al mes de que un familiar se registró al plan familiar, le llegó el correo de verifiación de CP. Una vez "verificado" le decia que le llegaría otro correo para seguir la otra verificación, ese correo no llegó y lw dió error y le quitó el premium:) he...

• Visitor
  • Al mes de que un familiar se registró al plan familiar, le llegó el correo de verifiación de CP. Una vez "verificado" le decia que le llegaría otro correo para seguir la otra verificación, ese correo...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Typed the wrong address

When I joined a family premium pack I accidently used the wrong address to log in. It worked for a month and now Spotify kicked me off. I tried to create a new account, but it keeps saying that my address doesn't correspond with the adress of the own...

• When I joined a family premium pack I accidently used the wrong address to log in. It worked for a month and now Spotify kicked me off. I tried to create a new account, but it keeps saying that my a...
  • Imupto_nogood
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family premium

I have problem. Me and mu mum have spotify premium and its working on her and not me. Its not that im not in spotify premium family,because im the one wich account is the main account. But im not getting spotify premium but my mun does. I have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have problem. Me and mu mum have spotify premium and its working on her and not me. Its not that im not in spotify premium family,because im the one wich account is the main account. But im not g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Config switch missing for: Download music without WLAN

HelloI want to download music without WLAN using LTE instead. I read there must be a switch in configuration:Bibliothek > Einstellungen > "Über mobilnetz laden" Library > Configuration > "Download with cellular network" - or something similarI´m usin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I want to download music without WLAN using LTE instead. I read there must be a switch in configuration: Bibliothek > Einstellungen > "Über mobilnetz laden"  Library > Configur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listen online at the same time

Is it for real that a Premium familiy account wont let each user listen online, to different music at the same time? Hope I'm missing out on a setting issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Is it for real that a Premium familiy account wont let each user listen online, to different music at the same time? Hope I'm missing out on a setting issue.
  • haveodegard
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar premium. Me quieren sacar

Buenas,Tengo una cuenta premium familiar y hace poco le llegó un email al que gestiona la cuenta en la que decía que no habían podido verificar que mi domicilio coincidiera con el suyo y que me habían pedido que lo verificará y de no hacerlo en el pl...

• Buenas, Tengo una cuenta premium familiar y hace poco le llegó un email al que gestiona la cuenta en la que decía que no habían podido verificar que mi domicilio coincidiera con el suyo y que me hab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Address not accepted

HI, My spotify isnt letting me join my family account even when I enter my address the say as the main account holder. Somebody send help.

• Casual Listener
  • HI, My spotify isnt letting me join my family account even when I enter my address the say as the main account holder. Somebody send help.  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family administrator disconnected

Hi, I have a problem when someone in my family listens to Spotify through their Family account with their login details and when they do so Im being kicked out from the Administrator account. I've double checked that there are no double log in detail...

• Hi,   I have a problem when someone in my family listens to Spotify through their Family account with their login details and when they do so Im being kicked out from the Administrator a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes