Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

my premium family account is switched to e free account yesterday. But my bill has been paid...

my account, maureenschlejen@gmail.com has been switched from a family to a free account. But my monthly bill has been paid. What happenend?

• my account, maureenschlejen@gmail.com has been switched from a family to a free account. But my monthly bill has been paid. What happenend?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Familiar Premium con problemas.

Soy el administrador de nuestra cuenta familiar, recientemente la aplicación "sacó" a mi esposa de la suscripción y al tratar de reingresarla, (ojo, ella era ya parte de la suscripción) nos pide ingresar la dirección del domicilio y ahora dice que no...

• Casual Listener
  • Soy el administrador de nuestra cuenta familiar, recientemente la aplicación "sacó" a mi esposa de la suscripción y al tratar de reingresarla, (ojo, ella era ya parte de la suscripción) nos pide ingr...
  • Galileo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Familiar premium

Hi, I was removed from the plan familiar premium that I was and I can't go back because there says that the zip code isn't the same as the administrator. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was removed from the plan familiar premium that I was and I can't go back because there says that the zip code isn't the same as the administrator. What should I do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family

hi i just uppgrade to family and was hoping that we could listen to our phones but when i changed songs on my phone the other two in my family get angry....is there something i must do before it works.....we are 3 in my family....

• Casual Listener
  • hi i just uppgrade to family and was hoping that we could listen to our phones but when i changed songs on my phone the other two in my family get angry.... is there something i must do before it w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fallo Plan Familiar.

Buenas tardes,Tengo activo el plan familiar e invité a todos los miembros de mi familia, las cinco cuentas estaban ocupadas. A pesar de que vivimos en la misma dirección (y me aseguré de que cada uno de ellos verificaran su cuenta y dirección), resul...

• Buenas tardes, Tengo activo el plan familiar e invité a todos los miembros de mi familia, las cinco cuentas estaban ocupadas. A pesar de que vivimos en la misma dirección (y me aseguré de que cada u...
  • imalreadytracer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with address

So, I made the Family account and my fiancé used it for a couple of months. Suddenly, it just stopped working. Trying to solve the problem, the mesage we always got was that we couldn't confirm our address (funny, uh?).I went to change the address, b...

• So, I made the Family account and my fiancé used it for a couple of months. Suddenly, it just stopped working. Trying to solve the problem, the mesage we always got was that we couldn't confirm our a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family during discount spotify premium

Dear all,I would like to get spoify family but i don't want to lose the free discount during 3 month with my premium account.Thanks for your answer

• Dear all, I would like to get spoify family but i don't want to lose the free discount during 3 month with my premium account. Thanks for your answer 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - You appear to be logging in from another country

HiI recently bought an family account, my doughter had been using my account in her phone untill today when i invited her to the family account, when she tryes to log in she gets "you appear to be logging in from another country" we live in Norway, w...

• Hi I recently bought an family account, my doughter had been using my account in her phone untill today when i invited her to the family account, when she tryes to log in she gets "you appear to b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Member of family plan, fogot to cancel my own Premium subscription

HiI just joined a family premium group but i forgot to cancel my Premium plan that i had beforehand. Will i be charged next month or does spotify automatically cancels your personal Premium plan when you join a Family Premium plan?Thank you!

• Hi I just joined a family premium group but i forgot to cancel my Premium plan that i had beforehand. Will i be charged next month or does spotify automatically cancels your personal Premium plan w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family member

Hello, I've got a problem with adding a family member. For some reason I can't add my father to my account, and we do live, in the same house.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've got a problem with adding a family member. For some reason I can't add my father to my account, and we do live, in the same house.
  • PedroMachad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung muliroom app

My sons has aan premium account, anders it connects with my samsung soundbar via samsung multiroom app (wifi). Nog iets bought the family premium account and this account can not connect via WiFi just Bluetooth Does annyone know how toe fixatie this.

• My sons has  aan premium account, anders it connects with my samsung soundbar via samsung multiroom app (wifi). Nog iets bought the family premium account and this account can not connect &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Consolidating Premium accounts and opening Family account

My husband and I each have our own Premium account. How can one of us sign up for a Family account so that us and our 3 children can all be on the same account without one of us then paying twice? Will we lose the playlists that we have through our P...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband and I each have our own Premium account.  How can one of us sign up for a Family account so that us and our 3 children can all be on the same account without one of us then paying t...
  • lomalinda66
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium For Family & Mobile Devices

I am a premium for family subscriber and have three family members enrolled. I have been frequently running into an issue when using my spotify account on my mobile device. When I'm using spotify on my mobile device it frequently stops playing with a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium for family subscriber and have three family members enrolled.  I have been frequently running into an issue when using my spotify account on my mobile device. &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Unable to verify address Family Plan

My sister send Link with me, but i I could not sign up. Why? I Live at the same address as her. Please, answer my questionaram.

• My sister send Link with me, but i I could not sign up. Why? I Live at the same address as her. Please, answer my questionaram.
  • biatambucci
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fecha de caducidad

Chicos como pongo la fecha de caducidad al crearme la cuenta premium?

• Chicos como pongo la fecha de caducidad al crearme la cuenta premium?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descargar canciones

Hola que tal pertenezco a el grupo de personas que paga Premium. Quiero descargar algunas canciones pero no me deja ¿Que debo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola que tal pertenezco a el grupo de personas que paga Premium. Quiero descargar algunas canciones pero no me deja ¿Que debo hacer?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family, not working?!

Spotify family is painful.... We all live at the same address, all my family members are typing in our address when I send the invitations to resume their spot on my family account. We are repeatedly being told they don't match. Why can I not view th...

• Spotify family is painful.... We all live at the same address, all my family members are typing in our address when I send the invitations to resume their spot on my family account. We are r...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Premium

Boa tarde! Assinei o spotify premium ontem e meus familiares que estavam incluso no pacote foram expulsos, e agora quero adicionar eles novamente, mas quando entro no site e vou na area premium, ele me da a opção para assinar o premium novamente, sen...

• Boa tarde!   Assinei o spotify premium ontem e meus familiares que estavam incluso no pacote foram expulsos, e agora quero adicionar eles novamente, mas quando entro no site e vou na area prem...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar

Estimados,Contraté Plan Familiar hace un par de meses y al querer incorporar a mi novia (quien vive conmigo) como carga asociada me arroja el mensaje "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium. No pudimos confirmar que residas en la misma direcci...

• Estimados, Contraté Plan Familiar hace un par de meses y al querer incorporar a mi novia (quien vive conmigo) como carga asociada me arroja el mensaje   "No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Premium Família

Boa Tarde, estou tendo problemas em relação ao acesso na conta Premium. Ontem pela manhã a empresa retirou praticamente todos os membros da minha conta no Spotify, sem razão, ou sem um aviso prévio(já q pago pelo plano fielmente desde que o fiz)... m...

• Boa Tarde, estou tendo problemas em relação ao acesso na conta Premium. Ontem pela manhã a empresa retirou praticamente todos os membros da minha conta no Spotify, sem razão, ou sem um aviso prévio(j...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes