Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

setting up family does not work - it says we are in different countries!

We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of the Premium for Family subscription. we are in the same country

• We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account needs to be based in the same country as the owner of the Premium for Family subscription.    we are in the same country
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement étudiant

Bonjour!Je voulais activer mon spotify premium avec l'abonnement d'étudiant, mais mon université ne se trouve pas parmis la liste, mais pareil, j'ai été débité 3 fois 4.99$ pour le nombre de fois que j'ai essayé ça, deplus mon compte est toujours pas...

• Bonjour! Je voulais activer mon spotify premium avec l'abonnement d'étudiant, mais mon université ne se trouve pas parmis la liste, mais pareil, j'ai été débité 3 fois 4.99$ pour le nombre de fois q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci İndirimi Ödeme Sorunu

Öğrenci indirimi için doldurduktan sonra, bir standart bir de öğrenci indirimli fiyat kartımdan çekilmiş. Ve hesabım hala free?

• Öğrenci indirimi için doldurduktan sonra, bir standart bir de öğrenci indirimli fiyat kartımdan çekilmiş. Ve hesabım hala free?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra payment problem

I have family premium but i am paying more 9.99TL every month. I paid on 1 May last time and i can not cancel it.

• I have family premium but i am paying more 9.99TL every month. I paid on 1 May last time and i can not cancel it.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium for family

We have a Family plan with 5 members in wich 3 of us got excluded of it, and when we write the infirmation, it appears that we can't join the plan, please answer.

• We have a Family plan with 5 members in wich 3 of us got excluded of it, and when we write the infirmation, it appears that we can't join the plan, please answer.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it really a family plan??

Why does family have to live in the same household? You pay for your service so you should be able to share with your family.. the plan is called premium for family but you can't add your family if they don't live with you. Why can't they be like net...

• Why does family have to live in the same household? You pay for your service so you should be able to share with your family.. the plan is called premium for family but you can't add your family if t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members not receiving email invites

The invites im sending do not reach the email address of fsamily members. Test emails work but when i try to send an invite from spotify they do not receive them.

• Casual Listener
  • The invites im sending do not reach the email address of fsamily members. Test emails work but when i try to send an invite from spotify they do not receive them.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi hata

Kart bilgilerimi veriyorum ama hep hata veriyor bu konuda acil yardımcı olur musunuz

• Kart bilgilerimi veriyorum ama hep hata veriyor bu konuda acil yardımcı olur musunuz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Leave Family as admin

I wanted to get into a family subscription with some other people. We talked about it and accidentally made an own family but spotify hasn't charged me for it. Now someone set up the family account but I can't join their family because I am already i...

• I wanted to get into a family subscription with some other people. We talked about it and accidentally made an own family but spotify hasn't charged me for it. Now someone set up the family account b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daughter unable to join Spotify for Family

Hi. I am trying to get my daughter onto our family account. She has always lived in our house, in the same country. Every time i try i get a waring saying the account needs to be in the same country! What is going on Spotify? Not happy at all!!!!!!!

• Hi.   I am trying to get my daughter onto our family account. She has always lived in our house, in the same country. Every time i try i get a waring saying the account needs to be i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familia não deixa ter dependentes

Então galera, Estou com o seguinte problema: Tenho um premium familia, porem todas as pessoas que convido para fazer parte do mesmo não conseguem acessar.Todas elas moram no mesmo endereço que eu, porém mesmo assim não autoriza.Como posso efeturar?Só...

• Então galera, Estou com o seguinte problema:  Tenho um premium familia, porem todas as pessoas que convido para fazer parte do mesmo não conseguem acessar. Todas elas moram no mesmo endereço q...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Hola buenas noches que difícil es esta situación estoy pagando una cuenta Premium plan familiar con la misma dirección pero mi esposo entre semana estamos fuera de Querétaro y fines de semana dentro y me llego un correo notificandome que no hay auten...

• Hola buenas noches que difícil es esta situación estoy pagando una cuenta Premium plan familiar con la misma dirección pero mi esposo entre semana estamos fuera de Querétaro y fines de semana dentro ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with family plan

I have a problem with a verification from a person in my family that tells you that your account can not be verified, we live in the same house. I think that when asked for verification of the account a little change the address but because we put th...

• I have a problem with a verification from a person in my family that tells you that your account can not be verified, we live in the same house. I think that when asked for verification of the a...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members with a different Address

Why is there so importent that the members of the Premium for Family lives on the same adress? How is this possible for Spotify to know if all the members do?

• Why is there so importent that the members of the Premium for Family lives on the same adress? How is this possible for Spotify to know if all the members do?
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium- playlist issue.

I set up family premium and added my spouse. He has his own account and email as shown in my account management screen. Yet everything I download is showing up on his library. Help...

• I set up family premium and added my spouse. He has his own account and email as shown in my account management screen. Yet everything I download is showing up on his library. Help...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi

Merhaba, öğrenci indirimi sayfasında para çekilmedi demesine rağmen 6.99 tl çekildi ve para hesabıma yatmıyor, ayrıca premium da olmadım. Bu konu hakkında yönetimden yardımlarını bekliyorum.

• Merhaba, öğrenci indirimi sayfasında para çekilmedi demesine rağmen 6.99 tl çekildi ve para hesabıma yatmıyor, ayrıca premium da olmadım. Bu konu hakkında yönetimden yardımlarını bekliyorum.
  • Me3639
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member but if says not in the same country!!!

I am trying to add my son to my family member subscription but when we use the invitation it says he cannot be added because he is not in the same country as me. He quite plainly is, he's sitting right next to me. What needs to be done to sort this?

• I am trying to add my son to my family member subscription but when we use the invitation it says he cannot be added because he is not in the same country as me.  He quite plainly is, he's s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After free trial

Hi,I used spotify last summer and canceled my premium. Now I want back to spotify premium. I searched everywhere but I didn't find where I can order premium account again.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used spotify last summer and canceled my premium. Now I want back to spotify premium. I searched everywhere but I didn't find where I can order premium account again.
  • djserpo
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed my subcription from student to premium family

Hello, Spotify changed my student premium to premium family without asking me. What is this? I'm not paying 10 € more than before. I have not clicked on anything. How can I change this back.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify changed my student premium to premium family without asking me. What is this? I'm not paying 10 € more than before. I have not clicked on anything. How can I change this back....
  • lizzieejacs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SoundTouch & Family

Encountered a problem this morning where I left for work and was listening to music on my phone.It paused when my partner started playing from the SoundTouch back in the house.Is there a way around this? I have now set up a family account and added m...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ay around this? I have now set up a family account and added my partner. I thought this worked by just allowing your music to play in more than one location, but apparently it just adds an account to t...
  • Nathanjrb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • soundtouch
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes