Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Ogrenci premium

Öğrenci premium aldım mail de geldi ödeme gerçekleştiği şeklinde son adim kullanmaya başka falan da dedim ama premium vermediler

• Öğrenci premium aldım mail de geldi ödeme gerçekleştiği şeklinde son adim kullanmaya başka falan da dedim ama premium vermediler
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem subscription family premium

HI, I finished the free time and I want to subscribe the Premium Family.After I put every info about my credit card and It ask me if I want to switch to Spotify Italy or change my credit card, I click on switch to spotify Italy and It go back to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I finished the free time and I want to subscribe the Premium Family. After I put every info about my credit card and It ask me if I want to switch to Spotify Italy or change my credit card, I c...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family can't joinpremium for fam

Hi just upgraded to premium family. Sent invites. Fam all getting same error message when they accept "sorry you're already a member of this or another family plan. " which they're not!! Deleted apps. Re logging in etc etc can't think what else to do...

• Hi just upgraded to premium family. Sent invites. Fam all getting same error message when they accept "sorry you're already a member of this or another family plan. " which they're not!! Deleted a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Same Network - Multiple Accounts

'Good morning, I have my family account. However, every time that i change a song at my phone some connected phones device changes the music too.How do I proceed so that doesn't happen anymore? '

• 'Good morning, I have my family account. However, every time that i change a song at my phone some connected phones device changes the music too. How do I proceed so that doesn't happen anymore? '
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo incluir minha esposa

Bom dia.Estou já há alguns dias tentando incluir minha esposa no meu plano familiar.Quando ela entra no site utilizando meu código, recebe a informação que não é possível confirmar o endereço.No meu cadastro não consigo alterar o endereço.Como resolv...

• Bom dia. Estou já há alguns dias tentando incluir minha esposa no meu plano familiar. Quando ela entra no site utilizando meu código, recebe a informação que não é possível confirmar o endereço. N...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from Premium to Family

Hi All, I hope someone can help. I have had a Premium subscription for going on 5 years but since recently have upgraded to Family so that we all can enjoy our own music at the same time on all our various devices (iPad, Sonos, mobile phones). All th...

• Hi All, I hope someone can help. I have had a Premium subscription for going on 5 years but since recently have upgraded to Family so that we all can enjoy our own music at the same time on all our v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems in my trip

I'm traveling around my country during my vacations and in the middle of everything the spotfy come to crash! It's saying that isn't possible to prove that you live in the same adress of the owner of te acounter ! I don't know what to do because I th...

• ...wner of te acounter ! I don't know what to do because I thought that could travel anywhere and my spotfy would work anywhere! Is That the publicity?! Isn't it? 
  • fmp83
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Spotify keeps removing people from family even though they are at the same address

Members in the family get removed everytime after getting a failed to verify address email, even though they live at the same address. I don't see the address in my account info only country and zip code. How do I verify/change my address?

• Members in the family get removed everytime after getting a failed to verify address email, even though they live at the same address. I don't see the address in my account info only country and z...
  • xtinabc
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Does Old Account Get Picked Up by Family Account

We had a free premium account from our internet provider. It has expired and we've opened an account through Spotify (not our internet/mobile provider). Will the Spotify app on my phone pick up the old user name and info? Or if I see that info. does ...

• Visitor
  • We had a free premium account from our internet provider. It has expired and we've opened an account through Spotify (not our internet/mobile provider). Will the Spotify app on my phone pick up the o...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con pagos

Hola, hace unos días di de baja mi cuenta Spotify pero anterior a esto quise meterla a plan universitario, tuve respuesta despues de darla de baja. El problema es que se me hicieron tres cargos por la cantidad de 49 pesos y yo ya no tengo dicha cuent...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, hace unos días di de baja mi cuenta Spotify pero anterior a esto quise meterla a plan universitario, tuve respuesta despues de darla de baja.   El problema es que se me hicieron tres car...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscripción
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CONTA PELO FACEBOOK PREMIUM PADRÃO PARA FAMILIAR

Minha conta foi criada através do meu facebook e assim sedo não me foi solicitado endereço residencial, sou conta premium padrão no spotify mas quero mudar para premium familiar.Como posso inserir meu endereço fisico/residencial?

• Minha conta foi criada através do meu facebook e assim sedo não me foi solicitado endereço residencial, sou conta premium padrão no spotify mas quero mudar para premium familiar. Como posso inserir ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error el alta de plan familiar

Al intentar adquirir el paquete familiar manda el siguiente mensaje:"Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Inténtalo de nuevo o usado otro método de pago"Ya hablé al b...

• Al intentar adquirir el paquete familiar manda el siguiente mensaje: "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Intén...
  • RickRack100
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling apart with Family Premium

I want to start a family premium account but in the summer we are all travelling abroad to different places for 2 months, does this affect the usage of the premium account, since it said we have to be at the same address, can we still use it abroad?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to start a family premium account but in the summer we are all travelling abroad to different places for 2 months, does this affect the usage of the premium account, since it said we have to b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dificuldade para ingressar no Plano Familiar

Possuo um Plano Familiar porém minha prima que mora comigo não consegue ingressar na minha conta mesmo colocando o endereço igual ao meu. Já tentamos com todos os endereços possíveis! Quando criei minha conta no Spotify o CEP da minha casa era um e h...

• Possuo um Plano Familiar porém minha prima que mora comigo não consegue ingressar na minha conta mesmo colocando o endereço igual ao meu. Já tentamos com todos os endereços possíveis! Quando criei mi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se borraron mis cuentas del plan familiar

Buenas tardes, Tenía agreado a varios familiares a mi cuenta de spotify, pero ahora ya no les es posible usarlo, revisando mi lista veo que no aparece ni uno, intento enviarles el código y nos arroja un error de que no es posible. Saludos, ya es la s...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes,   Tenía agreado a varios familiares a mi cuenta de spotify, pero ahora ya no les es posible usarlo, revisando mi lista veo que no aparece ni uno, intento enviarles el código y n...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Preium for family but missing

Hello, I am the member of Preium for family. I subscribed and entered in the interface successfully about one month ago. And I can listen to the music by my cellphone whose system is Android. But today, I found that my interface shows that "Spotify F...

• Hello,   I am the member of Preium for family. I subscribed and entered in the interface successfully about one month ago. And I can listen to the music by my cellphone whose system is Android....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com o Plano Familiar

Boa noite, Gostaria de saber porquê "perdi" meu premium familiar, uma vez que os pagamentos estão em dia e os outros participantes continuam, ao entrar no link para concertar (resgatar minha conta), recebo a informação de que não é possível confirmar...

• Boa noite,   Gostaria de saber porquê "perdi" meu premium familiar, uma vez que os pagamentos estão em dia e os outros participantes continuam, ao entrar no link para concertar (resgatar minha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento no cartão de crédito

Coloquei o pagamento no meu cartao. A fatura só vira proxima do dia 05, mas ja estao me cobrando desde o dia 30 mais ou menos, dizendo que não foi pago. Óbvio que não foi, porque a fatura não virou ainda pra eu pagar. Fico sem o app enquanto isso?

• Coloquei o pagamento no meu cartao. A fatura só vira proxima do dia 05, mas ja estao me cobrando desde o dia 30 mais ou menos, dizendo que não foi pago. Óbvio que não foi, porque a fatura não virou a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium account running ads

Hi! I have a family premium account and when I use my main account (delikasp) it plays advertising - what doesn't help when I use sub accounts. Help anyone? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a family premium account and when I use my main account (delikasp) it plays advertising - what doesn't help when I use sub accounts.   Help anyone? Thanks!
  • delikasp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes