Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Passé en familly prelevé et toujours prelevé en premium ... doublons sur le compte !

bonjour Il y a un compte en doublons, nous sommes passé en familly mais le compte premium continu d'être débité sur l'une de nos deux visaimpossible d'avoir quelqu'un au téléphone qui fusionnerai les deux comptes !je fais opposition sur le compte pre...

• Casual Listener
  • bonjour   Il y a un compte en doublons, nous sommes passé en familly mais le compte premium continu d'être débité sur l'une de nos deux visa impossible d'avoir quelqu'un au téléphone  qu...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for premium and family sharing

I changed from premium to family sharing and have been charged for both in he same account.

• I changed from premium to family sharing and have been charged for both in he same account.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelaron las cuentas de mis hijos en el plan familiar Premium

Cancelaron las cuentas de mis Hijos en el plan Premiumy no hay informacion que me ayude a que las recuperen

• Cancelaron las cuentas de mis Hijos en el plan Premium y no hay informacion que me ayude a que las recuperen 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't accept my family to spotify premium account

Several months ago, I switched from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family. I invited my three brothers to join. They all accepted and were using it for several weeks. However, I got an email from Spotify saying they couldn't verify two of my brothers liv...

• Casual Listener
  • Several months ago,  I switched from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family. I invited my three brothers to join. They all accepted and were using it for several weeks. However, I got an email from S...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t add a familiar to my premium familiar plan

Why I can´t add to my sister to my premium familiar plan? Whe she accept the link invitation she has to write the address and she write correct but she still can´t. HELP!

• Why I can´t add to my sister to my premium familiar plan? Whe she accept the link invitation she has to write the address and she write correct but she still can´t. HELP!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i just wrong press to join the family plan

I just wrong press to the family plan, but i set up back to premium plan immediately. Will Spotify collect me twice price? I never use your family plan then... my account email address is ********@GMAIL.COM please let me know Spotify will collect me ...

• I just wrong press to the family plan, but i set up back to premium plan immediately. Will Spotify collect me twice price? I never use your family plan then...   my account email a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 payment is charged but i can't remember the second account

i found that i have been charged 2 payments in 2 different date.but i can't remember the second account i used.what should i do?

• i found that i have been charged 2 payments in 2 different date. but i can't remember the second account i used. what should i do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium

I have just upgraded to Premium so Family members can listen. My daughter had lots of Playlists on my account how can she transfer them onto her account.

• I have just upgraded to Premium so Family members can listen. My daughter had lots of Playlists on my account how can she transfer them onto her account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says address is wrong for family plan but i know it's correct. Maybe entered wrong when i signed up?

I am the account holder and have successfully added one sibling and my mom months ago. Trying to add my other sister now but every address I try says it is wrong (we recently moved homes). How can i look up the address of the main account to add her ...

• I am the account holder and have successfully added one sibling and my mom months ago. Trying to add my other sister now but every address I try says it is wrong (we recently moved homes). How c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data de pagamento - problema

Olá. Assinava Spotify premium e o dia que era feito o pagamento era todo dia 04. Hoje (dia 04/04) fiz upgrade para Spotify family e recebi a cobrança da diferença (10 reais). Porém, na minha conta diz que o próximo pagamento será realizado dia 24/04,...

• Olá. Assinava Spotify premium e o dia que era feito o pagamento era todo dia 04. Hoje (dia 04/04) fiz upgrade para Spotify family e recebi a cobrança da diferença (10 reais). Porém, na minha conta d...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

Why can't I use a gift card for a family plan

• Why can't I use a gift card for a family plan
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family

I accepted an invite for premium family but i keep getting an error when i redeem the code sent to me...wth?

• Casual Listener
  • I accepted an invite for premium family but i keep getting an error when i redeem the code sent to me...wth?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline devices

With the Spotify premium family subscription can each family member have 3 offline devices?

• With the Spotify premium family subscription can each family member have 3 offline devices?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family failed payment , still charged. What should i do?

Hi, I wanted to upgrade my free account to a Premium for Family account. During the payment i got the "your card or payment provider seems to be having a bad day, dont worry you werent charged" message. But when I go to my online banking the payment ...

• Hi, I wanted to upgrade my free account to a Premium for Family account. During the payment i got the "your card or payment provider seems to be having a bad day, dont worry you werent charged" m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Family 2 subscriptions last 12 months

Hi community, Because of some account switches I was forced to pay my Premium for Family from different accounts. Therefore all my family members were also forced to subscribe to those different accounts. Now I need to change the subscription again a...

• Hi community,   Because of some account switches I was forced to pay my Premium for Family from different accounts. Therefore all my family members were also forced to subscribe to t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family Administrator?

How can I find out who the administrator is for my Premium for Family account is?

• How can I find out who the administrator is for my Premium for Family account is?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my account to Premium Family

I cancelled my account as an Individual User Premium and started to be Premium Family. As I received an e-mail from Spotify saying that I was still an Individual User until March 01, I cancelled my Spotify Premium Family, in order to not be charged t...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my account as an Individual User Premium and started to be Premium Family. As I received an e-mail from Spotify saying that I was still an Individual User until March 01, I cancelled my S...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problems when I try to register new familiars

I registered already my mom and it was ok, but now I'm trying to register my sister, I entered the same adress and its not workingWhat can I do?

• I registered already my mom and it was ok, but now I'm trying to register my sister, I entered the same adress and its not working What can I do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My family was kiked out with any reason of the plan and now they can`t join again

Hello, My family was kiked out of our plan with any reason and now they can`t join again, i`ve sent the invitation, they filled the information spotify ask for and it didn`t let them enter again. I live in the same adress as my family.

• Hello, My family was kiked out of our plan with any reason and now they can`t join again, i`ve sent the invitation, they filled the information spotify ask for and it didn`t let them enter a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not same address for premium family

I am working and living in denmark but, because I am paying from a U.S. bank account, my region is United States. I can't invite my wife and kids because their region is Denmark, therefore not living at the same address, and I can't change the countr...

• I am working  and living  in denmark but, because I am paying from a U.S. bank account, my region is United States. I can't invite my wife and kids because their region is Denmark...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes