Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged without completing registration

Charged without completing registration

I entered the card data as requested and went on to enter the college data. When I filled out the college form, I did not have the registration statement in hand. Without the document, I did not continue the registration. I checked my credit card and was charged, and my account has not changed to Premium. what should I do? thank you!
IMG-20170420-WA0000.jpg
3 Replies

Hi there,

Since we’re unable to verify your student credentials, then unfortunately you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount.

In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement, so no worries. This can take up to 48 hours.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks!

Olá, hoje eu fui pagar o prêmio para os alunos, mas eu enviei a foto errada e o spotify cobrado e não liberou minha conta, o que devo fazer?

Hello, today I went to pay the premium for students, but I sent the wrong photo and the spotify charged and did not release my account, what should I do?

Suggested posts