Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu login with Spotify Student

Solved!

Hulu login with Spotify Student

I signed up for the Spotify Premium student plan a while back, and got it linked to a Hulu account after the bundle was announced. However, I can't log in to Hulu! My Spotify account is linked with my Facebook account so I don't have a username/password (that I know of) for Spotify. I tried loging in with Facebook on the Hulu site but it doesn't recognize that I have Spotify and tries to get me to sign up for a free trial. How do I log in???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @9jq2payy34bj16k!

If you were able to log into Spotify and link the Hulu account, but you're having trouble logging into the Hulu account, you should reach out to Hulu for more information about it.

@ect2, Since your Spotify account was created via Facebook, you just need to click the blue "Log in with Facebook" button to access your Spotify account.

If you don't remember what you used to set up the Hulu account, you'll also need to contact Hulu, or create a new account altogether.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @ect2, welcome to the community!

To set up the Hulu account linked to Spotify, you'll need to log in to your Spotify account here.

From there, you just have to click on "Activate Hulu", and follow the steps to set up a new Hulu account, or link an existing one.

All the best.

Hey, so I set up the Hulu account already, that’s not the problem. Now I can’t get back into the account because I don’t have a login. My Spotify login is through my Facebook account, and I don’t have a Hulu login to use.

Hello so last night I signed up for the Hulu and Spotify bundle for student discount. So as of right now it’s only letting me log in into my Spotify but not Hulu. So I don’t know what to do

Marked as solution

Hey @9jq2payy34bj16k!

If you were able to log into Spotify and link the Hulu account, but you're having trouble logging into the Hulu account, you should reach out to Hulu for more information about it.

@ect2, Since your Spotify account was created via Facebook, you just need to click the blue "Log in with Facebook" button to access your Spotify account.

If you don't remember what you used to set up the Hulu account, you'll also need to contact Hulu, or create a new account altogether.

Cheers.

Suggested posts