Premium for students

Plan

Premium for students

Device

Xiaomi mi 11 lite and pc

Operating System

MIUI 12.5 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello. I have realized that he has been charging me the normal rate (€10) and not the student rate (€5), apart from that I have activated the family rate, with 6 members!!! (already deleted), I want my money back and also that they explain to me why I have changed my rate and now I cannot change it to the normal student rate, because I only need one account, not 7.

4 Replies

Hi @sergioyurievich,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

If you've activated the Family Plan, that could explain why you were charged more than the price of the Student Discount.

In this case, we suggest you head to your Account Overview, click on Available Plans on the menu and then select Premium for Students. This way, your subscription will be changed to the correct one. 

Lastly, you can find out more info on refunds here.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry for the reply here, but its not possible to start a new topic. The page cant load on my moblie advice (dont know why, my phone is just 1,5 years old). 
I have to change my account from student to standard (4years limit- sucks), but it says, that i have to change it two weeks early, so i have to pay a full month, for only two weeks? 

device* earlier*

Hey @Karambolage,

Thanks for posting here.

No worries. Once your student discount has expired, your account will be reverted to the standard Premium. There is no need to change the subscription.

In case you get an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. We'll look into this further.

If there is again issue while posting in the Community, we'd suggest you try with another browser to see if that helps.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts