Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Premium

Student Premium

USA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro

I was paying for Student Premium since I started, however it got switched without my permission to regular Premium. I tried to change my plan, but it said that my student credentials were already being used on another account. I only have one account so I am confused. Please help!

1 Reply

Hey there @lwakano

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Keep in mind that the Student discount is active only for 12 months. In this case, what most likely happened is that yours has expired and your plan has automatically been switched to the standard Premium subscription. If you'd like to keep paying the reduced price for Premium you'll need to reactivate your Student discount. This needs to be done every year while you're still a student. Note: You can benefit from the discount for up to 4 years.

In order for the discount to be reactivated you need to confirm the reactivation through the email you've received from SheerID. You can find this by searching for "SheerID" in your mailbox. Once you find the e-mail stating that you've verified yourself as a student, you need to follow the instructions included there. If you can't find it, we suggest that you check the Spam/Junk folder as well.

Afterwards, you'll need to reenter your payment details. This needs to be done so that our system can update your details and set the reduced price for your subscription.

If you've followed all these steps and you're still getting an error message, could you send us a screenshot of it so we can take a closer look? Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts