Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount cannot be verified

Solved!

Student discount cannot be verified

Hi,

I have verified my student premium account at 18.02.2020 with a document. However, after a month,  My account is switched to a regular premium account without any notice. I realized this today, after paying 2 months of regular premium account fee.

Right now, I cannot switch my account back to "student" account as I get error in verification step. The error message says "Bu teklifi önceden kullandın" in Turkish.

Can you help with the verification of being student account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @canaltay!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

You can start off by checking your inbox to see if you've received a confirmation email from SheerID. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

We'd recommend opening the link in an incognito/private window to make sure that the saved cache in your browser is not causing trouble.

If you still get the error message it's a good idea to reach out to SheerID to confirm that everything is okay from their end as well, because the student verification process in handled by them.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @canaltay!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

You can start off by checking your inbox to see if you've received a confirmation email from SheerID. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

We'd recommend opening the link in an incognito/private window to make sure that the saved cache in your browser is not causing trouble.

If you still get the error message it's a good idea to reach out to SheerID to confirm that everything is okay from their end as well, because the student verification process in handled by them.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts