Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

I tried 3 times to pay the premium. In tge third, i got the confirmation from the website but when i go back to spotify, there's no option to continue, and it never works. It taked too long for the confirmation that i study and usually the previous page isnt open, and the enail doesnt have a link or anything. Im really tired of this

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not sure I follow. you left the website and tried to continue it later? You need to follow through until the end from start: www.spotify.com/student

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Not sure I follow. you left the website and tried to continue it later? You need to follow through until the end from start: www.spotify.com/student

Its impossible to continue because i cant wait for 6 hours in front of the computer while they check if i really am a student. It takes way too long to check. And i need to wait while the information could go straight to spotify then it would make the charge and i would be premium. Such a bad system. I know you use external chevk website but why the info that im student cant go straight to spotify to finish the purchase. This is way too dumb. I will try once more today, if i find some hours to spare. If it doesnt work, i will just go somewhere else to listen to music. 

guess what now? since i already proved that im a student, BUT couldnt go back to the page to continue the payment, i cant get the offer again for spotify. ¬¬ worst company ever.

Suggested posts