Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student premium

Solved!

Student premium

Hello, I paid for premium(student) but still my account is free version. I can't connect any spotify officer. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@erkanayan,

If you believe you're eligible for a refund, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey @erkanayan, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Did you receive a payment confirmation email from Spotify?

Let me know 🙂

No but payment is done

Hi!
I have the same problem, I haven't received any e-mail but the payment has alredy done.

@danielavizuet and @erkanayan,

In this case, the charge should show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken because Spotify has not yet verified your student status. Check out some more info here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/student_discount/i-paid-for-the-student-discount-bu...

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Thank you @danielavizuet for your reply, but my problem didn't solve. Because i paid with debit card at 8 june and still I didn't receive refund or any info. 

No one to help?

Howdy!

Have you checked your account details online? If you go to the tab "Account Overview", next to your profile information should have a small box (shown below). This is a screenshot from my account, because I have the student subscription, as well. If it's not there, then check your debit card statement to see if the initial monthly charge is pending or confirmed. Let me know if you can find these.Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.38.58 PM.png

Account Overview
Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 16.03.14.png

debit card pay

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 16.06.47.png
Marked as solution

@erkanayan,

If you believe you're eligible for a refund, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Ok. Refunded. Thanks everybody.

Suggested posts