Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium estudiantes

Pague dos veces para la cuenta premium de estudiantes y aún no me llega la confirmación por correo ni mi cuenta se ha hecho premium

• Pague dos veces para la cuenta premium de estudiantes y aún no me llega la confirmación por correo ni mi cuenta se ha hecho premium
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student und trotzdem 10€?!

Folgendes Problem: ich habe mein Konto verifiziert und dann gemerkt, dass es mir nichts bringt, wenn ich Premium über Gutscheinkarten hole. Also habe ich das jetzt mit Klarna probiert und auf der Rechnung steht immer noch 9,99€. Wie ändert sich das?

• Folgendes Problem: ich habe mein Konto verifiziert und dann gemerkt, dass es mir nichts bringt, wenn ich Premium über Gutscheinkarten hole. Also habe ich das jetzt mit Klarna probiert und auf der Rec...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

I WAS CHARGED TWICE. I WAS TRYING TO GET THE STUDENT ACCOUNT BUT IT SAID THAT IT COULDN'T FIND MY SCHOOL AND IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH ON MY PHONE SO I WENT AHEAD A RENEWED MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT. NOW I HAVE A PENDING CHARGE FOR BOTH. HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?

• I WAS CHARGED TWICE. I WAS TRYING TO GET THE STUDENT ACCOUNT BUT IT SAID THAT IT COULDN'T FIND MY SCHOOL AND IT WOULDN'T GO THROUGH ON MY PHONE SO I WENT AHEAD A RENEWED MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT. NOW ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount with PayPal

Hello, I'm a high school student and i wanted to make use of the 50% discount for students.Unfortunately, the only payment method that appears is the credit card method.Isn't it possible to make use of a PayPal payment for this discount?

• Hello,   I'm a high school student and i wanted to make use of the 50% discount for students. Unfortunately, the only payment method that appears is the credit card method. Isn't it p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment

I wanted to subscribe twice but I still don't have Premium. I was charged twice as you can see on a picture but I didn't get money back. I didn't get any confirmations ofmy paymen on my email.

• Regular
  • I wanted to subscribe twice but I still don't have Premium. I was charged twice as you can see on a picture but I didn't get money back. I didn't get any confirmations ofmy paymen on my email.
  • jessieolstad
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Conservatory Students

Hello everyone, I'm an italian student of the Paganini's conservatory in Genova.I tried to subscribe to spotify with the students offer, but the Sheed ID did not accept it. So does this mean that Spoify does not accept conservatory students for this ...

• Hello everyone, I'm an italian student of the Paganini's conservatory in Genova. I tried to subscribe to spotify with the students offer, but  the Sheed ID did not accept it. So does this m...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with Student premium payment

Hi. Yesterday i had intended to sign up for a premium student subscription, and so i go to the payment section and i add the credit card data. After, i got a message on my phone from my bank to told me that the payment has succeed (4.99 euro). After,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Yesterday i had intended to sign up for a premium student subscription, and so i go to the payment section and i add the credit card data. After, i got a message on my phone from my ban...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from normal premium to student premium problem

Hello, Right now I have a premium membership for spotify, for which I pay with PayPal. I recently switched to iDeal. Now they offer student discount, and I am a university student, but I can't make the switch because the only payment offered for stud...

• Casual Listener
  • ...an't make the switch because the only payment offered for students is creditcard? Is there any way I can just switch my regular premium to the student premium while just keeping one of my payment m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution descuento para estudiantes (mes de prueba)

Estoy esperando a que validen mi pertenencia a una universidad para poder obtener el descuento de estudiante.... pero mientras podría disfrutar del mes de prueba de Spotify Premium??

• Estoy esperando a que validen mi pertenencia a una universidad para poder obtener el descuento de estudiante.... pero mientras podría disfrutar del mes de prueba de Spotify Premium??
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Worldwide Student Discount (UK)

Hi All!I'm a student in the UK, trying to get my student offer of £4.99 a month and spotify is NOT playing ball.FIRST It wont accept my UK post code- keep getting invalid zipcode message. yeah its not a zipcode its a postcode.THEN, when attempting to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All! I'm a student in the UK, trying to get my student offer of £4.99 a month and spotify is NOT playing ball. FIRST It wont accept my UK post code- keep getting invalid zipcode message. yeah it...
  • AngelaPeace1991
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free trial

Hi i just want to sign up for a free trial premium first then apply for my student offer later, but it sign up for premium $11.99 somehow, and it took the money in my bank accountWhat should i do?

• Hi i just want to sign up for a free trial premium first then apply for my student offer later, but it sign up for premium $11.99 somehow, and it took the money in my bank account What should i do?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Account doesn't register (Turkey)

Hi, I have bought a student premium account but it doesnt start working.Ads are still everywhere.And i can't get normal premium since i got no email about if it will work or not.Please advise dudes.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have bought a student premium account but it doesnt start working.Ads are still everywhere.And i can't get normal premium since i got no email about if it will work or not.Please advis...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student

I have subscribed to the "spotify student" for a price of € 4.99 (charged by my card), but my account is still free. Why?When I signed up for the offer, It did not find my school and did not succeed.

• Visitor
  • I have subscribed to the "spotify student" for a price of € 4.99 (charged by my card), but my account is still free. Why? When I signed up for the offer, It did not find my school and did not succee...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

This morning I saw that there was a student deal for Spotify premium of $7.49. I'm a high school student so I thought I would be eligible for the deal. I put in my details, including my debit card details, and I was told that my account had not yet b...

• Casual Listener
  • This morning I saw that there was a student deal for Spotify premium of $7.49. I'm a high school student so I thought I would be eligible for the deal. I put in my details, including my debit card de...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate to Student Subscription

Hello fellows, My account actually is premium default, how can I migrate to student? And the payment already accomplished, I lost him?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellows,   My account actually is premium default, how can I migrate to student? And the payment already accomplished, I lost him?  
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CUENTA PARA ESTUDIANTES

Ayer en la mañana di de alta la cuenta para estudiantes y no me ha llegado correo de confirmación, me pueden indicar cuál es el tiempo de espera. Gracias.

• Ayer en la mañana di de alta la cuenta para estudiantes y no me ha llegado correo de confirmación, me pueden indicar cuál es el tiempo de espera.    Gracias.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobrarón, pero no me hicieron premium.

Hola, tengo un problema con mi cuenta, al solicitar premium para universitarios, te solicitan subir algun comprobante de que en realidad estas estudiando, cuando quise subir la foto de mi tira de materias no me permitio hacerlo, por lo mismo no pudie...

• Visitor
  • Hola, tengo un problema con mi cuenta, al solicitar premium para universitarios, te solicitan subir algun comprobante de que en realidad estas estudiando, cuando quise subir la foto de mi tira de mat...
  • Enzo87
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student credentials are already linked to another Spotify account

Hi,I was wondering if anyone can help. I want to put my student discount on my own account to pay for premium but it says that my student credentials are already associated with another account. However this account belongs to my friend who cancelled...

• Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help. I want to put my student discount on my own account to pay for premium but it says that my student credentials are already associated with another account. Ho...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Merhaba.. Bugün Öğrenci indirimi ile premium aldım. TSİ 12:25'te. Ancak üzerinden 5 saat geçmesine rağmen premium aktif edilmedi. Fakat kredi kartı ödemelerime baktığımda 6.99 TL provizyonda bekliyor. Sebebi nedir? - Para çekiliyorsa neden premium de...

• Casual Listener
  • Merhaba..   Bugün Öğrenci indirimi ile premium aldım. TSİ 12:25'te. Ancak üzerinden 5 saat geçmesine rağmen premium aktif edilmedi. Fakat kredi kartı ödemelerime baktığımda 6.99 TL provizyonda...
  • Kaptan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! College student discount without creditcard

Hi from the Netherlands, I am a college student with a spotify premium account since 2015. I recently learned about the student discount. When directed to the discountpage I can only pay with a creditcard, but I don't have one. How can I enjoy the st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi from the Netherlands,   I am a college student with a spotify premium account since 2015. I recently learned about the student discount. When directed to the discountpage I can only pay wit...
  • daankun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes