Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! student premium

I bought a student premium for the wrong account. After the verification of my student status went succesfully I followed the link I recieved on my email to continue the transaction. I was logged in on my account and on my facebook profile while fini...

• I bought a student premium for the wrong account. After the verification of my student status went succesfully I followed the link I recieved on my email to continue the transaction. I was logged in ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! discount for students

So I have just made myself premium thanks to the student discount but I made a mistake and I indroduced the wrong email so they made my old account premium instead of the new one. I have send the same application for the student discount but I don't ...

• Visitor
  • So I have just made myself premium thanks to the student discount but I made a mistake and I indroduced the wrong email so they made my old account premium instead of the new one. I have send the sam...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    discount
    problem
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I bought Premium for students, they charged me but I do not have Premium

I have the same problem I bought premium for students, but still dont have it & money deducted from debit card. What can I do or how do I cancel subscription

• I have the same problem I bought premium for students, but still dont have it & money deducted from debit card. What can I do or how do I cancel subscription
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Issues

I just registered for the student discount within the last hour and have a few questions:1. Should i have gotten a confirmation e-mail from spotify about my student discount sign up?2. I checked my bank account and i have already been charged $4.99, ...

• I just registered for the student discount within the last hour and have a few questions: 1. Should i have gotten a confirmation e-mail from spotify about my student discount sign up? 2. I chec...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Premium for students, they charged me but I do not have Premium

Can somebody help me?Yesterday I bought Premium for students, the system showed me a message that they still do not charge, I looked at the card today and they charged me. I opened the application and it did not have premium, and I tried closing and ...

• Regular
  • Can somebody help me? Yesterday I bought Premium for students, the system showed me a message that they still do not charge, I looked at the card today and they charged me. I opened the a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenkorting op bestaand Premium account

Hello, I just found out that you can get student discount, but i already paid for almost a year. Can i get a refund of the discount? Eva

• Hello,    I just found out that you can get student discount, but i already paid for almost a year. Can i get a refund of the discount?   Eva
  • thartmann
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

I tried to update my Spotify Account to Student Premium, but it did not work. I am from and currently in Germany but am studying in the Netherlands. When I tried to upgrade to Premium with the country in my account being "the Netherlands", they told ...

• I tried to update my Spotify Account to Student Premium, but it did not work. I am from and currently in Germany but am studying in the Netherlands. When I tried to upgrade to Premium with the countr...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged Twice for student

Hi, i tried to buy the student premium for 4.99, it failed once so i tried again and it failled again i looked into my bank account and it took both 4.99 and i do not have premium what so ever. I'd very much like my 10$ CAD back

• Visitor
  • Hi, i tried to buy the student premium for 4.99, it failed once so i tried again and it failled again i looked into my bank account and it took both 4.99 and i do not have premium what so ever. I'd v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for Students

I have had an account for about a year and was unaware of such a discount. I shall switch to it now (As i am a student), but as a result of not being informed, I have lost a lot of money! I think it would be fair to get the money back that I would ha...

• I have had an account for about a year and was unaware of such a discount. I shall switch to it now (As i am a student), but as a result of not being informed, I have lost a lot of money! I thin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students

Ive had student premium for over a year now and I've just realised for the past few months my account has been charged the full £10. I wasn't given an warning about this and I'm still currently a student. Is it possible to get refunds?

• Ive had student premium for over a year now and I've just realised for the past few months my account has been charged the full £10. I wasn't given an warning about this and I'm still currently a stu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount doesn't allow PayPal?

So I'm from Portugal and previously had premium and paid for it via paypal, but now I wanted to go back to premium but with the student discount but it doesn't allow paypal as a form of payment? what can I do? Is there anyway to use paypal?

• Visitor
  • So I'm from Portugal and previously had premium and paid for it via paypal, but now I wanted to go back to premium but with the student discount but it doesn't allow paypal as a form of payment? what...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
    Portugal
    Student
    student discount Europe
    student discount Portugal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem with Premium for Students

I bought it and only after i discovered that my school isn't included in the list, so I can't have Premium but they have just take the money on my Postepay... what i can do for have my money back?(Sorry for my english)

• Casual Listener
  • I bought it and only after i discovered that my school isn't included in the list, so I can't have Premium but they have just take the money on my Postepay... what i can do for have my money back? (...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my school

Hi!I can't find my school in the choices that are proposed. I'm french and i'm a student in Lyon's Institut Paul Bocuse.How can i get the discount?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I can't find my school in the choices that are proposed. I'm french and i'm a student in Lyon's Institut Paul Bocuse. How can i get the discount?
  • Pguieysse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worldwide Student Discount

I was trying to change my account from a normal account to the student account.

• I was trying to change my account from a normal account to the student account.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro de descuento de estudiante sin tener premium

No entiendo porque spotify al estar haciendo paso a paso la transacción de descuento de estudiante, primero té cobran y después checas a ver si eres estudiante. Pero aunque no se pudiera ya te cobraron los 50$ , esto no es justo ya que lo tuve que vo...

• No entiendo porque spotify al estar haciendo paso a paso la transacción de descuento de estudiante, primero té cobran y después checas a ver si eres estudiante. Pero aunque no se pudiera ya te cobrar...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount with wrong account

So I have two different accounts for Spotify as I moved from Spain to the UK in September for uni and I keep switching them depending on the country I am staying.I wanted to get my student discount for premium but it got linked to my Spanish account ...

• So I have two different accounts for Spotify as I moved from Spain to the UK in September for uni and I keep switching them depending on the country I am staying. I wanted to get my student dis...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sign up for student subscription

I have received an email saying that my sheer.id has been verified. However, when I click on the link on my email it comes to a page not found. Is this happening with anyone else?

• I have received an email saying that my sheer.id has been verified. However, when I click on the link on my email it comes to a page not found. Is this happening with anyone else? 
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for student premium but i havent got it

1 week ago i paid for student premium but after first form i didnt find my school cause i am a high school student but i paid for it and i didn't get a feedback about it. There is noone to help.

• Casual Listener
  • 1 week ago i paid for student premium but after first form i didnt find my school cause i am a high school student but i paid for it and i didn't get a feedback about it. There is noone to help.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Never heard back about student validation?

I tried to get the student discount a week ago and it told me I would hear back in a few (3?) days and I never have but they have already charged me. How long can it take for them to check my student status?

• I tried to get the student discount a week ago and it told me I would hear back in a few (3?) days and I never have but they have already charged me. How long can it take for them to check my student...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes