Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Family Member Automatic remove from the list

My Family Member Automatic remove from the list

Hello,

I have a question about the Premium Family package, I have invite my brother account to join the Premium Family, I send the invitation and he fill the form and he success join the package. But in a few day he gone from the list automatically, and then i send the invitation again  but he can't join again..i have told him to create a new account and i invite it again but it doesn't works too.

My question is :

1. Why he gone automatic from the package without any notification

2. What should i do to invite him back to the Premium Family package again?

5 Replies

Hey there @adhilho,

thanks for posting !

There are some basic actions needed in order to make the Family plan work properly.

Please check out this help page to make sure you have subscribed and invited other memebers correctly.

Let me know how it goes 😃

i have been follow the instruction, and we are live at the same address but in a few days my brother remove automatic from the list  and then i invite him again but he can't join the family package

Hey there @adhilho,

thanks for the update !

I user added to the family plan should reside by the same address and country in order to join correctly.

Make sure you aren't sending and approving the invite from the same device (the owner device).

It'll be good to try and accept the invite using an incognito page or a different browser as it tends to do the trick.

If you weren't able to solve the issue with the suggest above, please contact support through this page and have them take a closer look at your account.

Have a great day 😃

@OneByBoo wrote:

Hey there @adhilho,

thanks for the update !

I user added to the family plan should reside by the same address and country in order to join correctly.

Make sure you aren't sending and approving the invite from the same device (the owner device).

It'll be good to try and accept the invite using an incognito page or a different browser as it tends to do the trick.

If you weren't able to solve the issue with the suggest above, please contact support through this page and have them take a closer look at your account.

Have a great day 😃

~ Of course we are at the same address and country

~I sending the invitation from laptop and my brother open it from browser phone. And i have been trying sending it by incognito or another browser it doesn't works too

Hey @adhilho.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

The best thing to do in this case is to reach out to our Customer Support team here. They will be able to see what's stopping your Family plan members from joining again.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts