I just upgraded my Premium account to family premium.
I was hoping that it would be easy to share playlists with my wife and kids.
But Im really dissapointed about the spotify sharing solutions.
Only solution I found so far is:
1. I have to make my playlists public on device A (my PC)
2. IOn device B (my wifes tablet) I have to search for "spotify:user:username"
3. I can see some of my "public playlists" but not the one that I just created for my wife (meanwhile its 2h ago, still doesnt show up!)
4. I have to "follow" those playlists to see them in the device B library.
- Why isnt there a simple "family share" button or option?
- some "Family Group Folder" that auto shares all content?
- an option to handle those playlist shares via the website/browser?
- I cant use the "shared playlists" with the tablet, cause it isnt connected to any email or social media account.
- everytime I want to see playlists from the device A account I have to search for
"spotify:user:username"... even though I "follow" that account. It doesnt show up on the main page, there is no link or any shortcut?
I guess I might overlook some possible options...
but specially on the tablet I find it very inconvenient to manage the family account and shared playlist options. Spotify isnt new in that market... 😉
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for your feedback!
These are valid points, and there are a few relevant suggestions made by other users in the Idea Exchange:
Feel free to add your vote to the one(s) that you think is/are most relevant to your ideas!
If you'd like to suggest something else which isn't represented in any of the above ideas, feel free to create a new idea - just head here to find out how.
Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions about any of the above 🙂