Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upset

Solved!

Upset

I'm very upset with the new condom adds I'm getting on spotify... I hated the adds in the first place but this and the non stop glitches are the final straw... there are kids on this program... I will be uninstalling spotify as well as telling all my friends about this... don't come back with: " well if you would buy spotify premium you won't have to listen to the adds" because I'm not waisting a single dime on this program.... I'd rather spend a dollar per song on itunes

246 Replies

Thank you! I will now use spotify again as well as have my friends return to spotify! Thank you spotify for listening to us and removing those ads. But most of all Thank you so much to those who stood against those ads!

THANK YOU SPOTIFY for removing Condom Ads.

Not only the condom ads but there is now an ad (i guess for a movie- i cant even look at it). Its THE MOST DISTURBING ad. I actually shut my laptop almost all the way until its gone. Its a figure(human-form) in complete white with completely pitch black eyes and they seem to be bleeding. The image is burnt into my head cause it seems every time an ad pops up its that one. Its scary-makes my stomach turn and creeps me out. PLEASE remove it!!! I can bearly stand to browse spotify- trying to avoid catching a glimps of that aweful figure. VERY DISTURBING AND JUST NOT RIGHT FOR A SPOTIFY AD! 

*God Bless*

Why not pay for Spotify, and then no adds, do you call the tv companies and complain about there adds, i think not .

Actually with television there's censorship involved. They air particular ads during select times of day. Sexually explicit ads are NOT played during daytime hours of the day because they've a higher likeliness of reaching the younger audience.

We shouldn't be subjected to having to pay for censorship. It is the responsibility of the marketing & entertainment businesses to take into consideration the youth that are likely to be exposed to sensitive material such as sex, questionable music/lyrics, and disturbing images.

Spotify's lack of judgment and need for cash put that discernment aside and went ahead with posting the ads, hiding behind the "Facebook account user should be of certain age" when in reality that's BS because of the availability of their program by using autologin features heightens likelihood of a youth's exposure to questionable ads. All possibilities need to be observed.

At the end of the day, this issue is being handled very messily. They remove a durex commercial. Great! ...but what's to stop the next ad from being....well...y'know.

Well said, there all cheapskates. How do they thing a comercial operations make money !!!!, especialy when no on pays.

Hi guys,

As this specific ad stopped a while ago, I'm going to close this thread.

If you'd like to leave feedback on the current Trojan advert, just head here. If you'd like to leave feedback about any other ad, you're more than welcome to open up a new thread.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts