Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Developers

Discuss building apps with Spotify APIs and SDKs

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• Vlz1
  • Visitor
  • 139 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 139 replies
  • 20 likes

AUTHETICATION_SERVICE_UNKNOWN_ERROR

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI completed the tutorial exactly and I got this exception: USERNOTAUTHORIZEDEXCEPTION.Please ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I compl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web api Laravel?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do I integrate Spotify API into Laravel? Any resources on how to use it with guzzle?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

API call bad request

we are facing api calls bad request errors ,sp_trace_id = "fd5d3b0d-774f-474a-aee9-e5c5c838736e","53c9da1e-464c-4cba-9761-52879bade67b"

• we are facing api calls bad request errors , sp_trace_id = "fd5d3b0d-774f-474a-aee9-e5c5c838736e", "53c9da1e-464c-4cba-9761-52879bade67b"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • api
    bad_request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Search API Authorization Error when using with Python

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceWeb APIOperating SystemPython My Question or IssueI'm trying to use Python Search API with Python using bearer token. When I'm trying the API on API docs page of spotify using generated bearer token, I'm getting search resul...

• Plan Free Country India Device Web API Operating System Python   My Question or Issue I'm trying to use Python Search API with Python using bearer token. When I'm trying the API on API...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Learning about API's

hello there!! I'm learning about fetching API's and I have to create a website using an API. My idea is create a tribute site for one of my friends who's an artist. The site will contain 20 of his latest songs. I'd like to use the song name, artists,...

• hello there!!   I'm learning about fetching API's and I have to create a website using an API.  My idea is create a tribute site for one of my friends who's an artist.  The site will...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Profiles Concurrently For Playback

I am working on a project where: 1. users generate a playlist on their account based on some inputs2. Invite friends for a shared listening session through the website, like a chat room3. Users would listen to the playlist via the connect api on thei...

• Casual Listener
  • I am working on a project where:   1. users generate a playlist on their account based on some inputs 2. Invite friends for a shared listening session through the website, like a chat room 3...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Access to CocoaLibSpotify / iOS Streaming SDK

To the Spotify team, Per the recent news announcement, looks like Spotify is finally cutting access to libspotify: https://developer.spotify.com/community/news/2022/04/12/libspotify-sunset/ Does this affect CocoaLibSpotify & the older iOS Streaming S...

• Music Fan
  • To the Spotify team,   Per the recent news announcement, looks like Spotify is finally cutting access to libspotify:   https://developer.spotify.com/community/news/2022/04/12/libspotify...
  • wiiwiiw
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • cocoalibspotify
    iOS
    iossdk
    libspotify
    streamingsdk
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Error when submitting application integration request

Hello! I'm trying to contact Spotify to suggest ingregration of Spotify to our product. I've found header ''App integration application'' with the link "application integration request". and then every time i hit the button "I accept the Spotify Deve...

• Hello!   I'm trying to contact Spotify to suggest ingregration of Spotify to our product. I've found header ''App integration application'' with the link "application integration request"....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Themed icon for Android 13

Hello Spotify!Android 13 has an open API for using vector images to create system icons. I made, for you such an icon and ask you to add it as soon as possible.

the_dise_0-1651749446835.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify! Android 13 has an open API for using vector images to create system icons. I made, for you such an icon and ask you to add it as soon as possible.    
  • the_dise
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

API

Hello !I would like a developer to contact me via the messaging system of this forum regarding the api.

• Hello ! I would like a developer to contact me via the messaging system of this forum regarding the api.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • API request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 500

PlanPremiumCountryBRDeviceAPI My Question or IssueAPI is working for most of the requests, but in some of them it`s presenting the 500 error. This is the link of the request: https://developer.spotify.com/console/get-category-playlists/?category_id=0...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country BR Device API   My Question or Issue API is working for most of the requests, but in some of them it`s presenting the 500 error.   This is the link of the req...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • API Support
    Error 500
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Authorization Code Flow Automation

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceLenovo LaptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI am working on a program that can play/pause/skip songs etc.I first tried using the Client Credentials Flow, but got this error: { "error": { "status": 403, "message"...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Lenovo Laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I am working on a program that can play/pause/skip songs etc. I first tried using the Clie...
  • fabieu
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • api oauth
    API request
    API Support
    api token
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how to use spotify Playback SDK in react native

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

me/top/artists endpoint return 403 error

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueI am having problems with this endpoint (me/top/artists). It keep returning 403 error. All other endpoint I have tried are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I am having problems with this endpoint (me/top...
  • MayorPennywise
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Add to playlist" context menu breaks scrolling when too long

Operating SystemWindows 10, using:Spotify for Windows1.1.84.716.gc5f8b819My Question or IssueWhen right clicking on a song and navigating to "Add to playlist", my list of playlists is longer than the screen height. This appears to break the scrolling...

• Operating System Windows 10, using: Spotify for Windows 1.1.84.716.gc5f8b819 My Question or Issue When right clicking on a song and navigating to "Add to playlist", my list of playlists is longe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of users

My application had a lot of users on May 1th, but when I accessed the dashboard it shows 0 users on this month, and the history doesn't show the peak I really had, maybe it will me available only tomorrow? I'm really worried about not getting that in...

• My application had a lot of users on May 1th, but when I accessed the dashboard it shows 0 users on this month, and the history doesn't show the peak I really had, maybe it will me available only tom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dashboard
    history
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom start time for Track Embeds

Hi there,I know there's an option to share podcasts with custom start times via iFrame API but does any know if I can do that for a track?With the end goal being able to create webpages with Track iframe embeds - which start at a certain time. e.g. L...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I know there's an option to share podcasts with custom start times via iFrame API but does any know if I can do that for a track? With the end goal being able to create webpages with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android Api] Get user´s Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(POCO X3 Pro)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHow can in get user´s playlists so i can show them in my app? I´m thinking in something like Google´s alarm clock that do exactly what i need to do.

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (POCO X3 Pro) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue How can in get user´s playlists so i can show them in my app? I´m thinking in somethi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Serverless personal project - refreshing auth token solution

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or Issue I am developing a very simple jukebox style app for purely personal use to control my queue and allow others to add songs to it at parties and gathering etc. It will only ever use or need permission to access...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue   I am developing a very simple jukebox style app for purely personal use to control my queue and allow others to add songs to it at pa...
  • Peter_Schorn
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WebPlayer issue - player stops with error

Hello, I am under Windows and MacOS. I saw some issues on forum but my player stops forever randomly even I click play/pause toggle button. So it's not network I believe. When it happens - error saysUncaught TypeError: Cannot destructure property 'po...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I am under Windows and MacOS.   I saw some issues on forum but my player stops forever randomly even I click play/pause toggle button. So it's not network I believe.   W...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes