Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album limit reached, WT actual F

Album limit reached, WT actual F

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden 

My Question or Issue

For a while I get denied when I want to add an album to my library, Im a paying member and Im thinking of going back to Google Music (where I even can upload my own stuff). Having a paid subsription and finding new great music BUT not being able to save another album to my library is just wrong and idiotic. Will this be fixed or should I go back to Google and/or find another solution ??

3 Replies

Hi there,

You can save a maximum of 10,000 songs and albums to Your Library.

For albums, all its songs plus the album itself count towards the limit (e.g. a 10 track album counts as 11 tracks toward the limit).

If your collection is so awesome you run out of room, you can always add songs to playlists.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thanks for answering and helping me out, sadly it's not the answer I wish for

I know about making playlists for each extra album that I want to save but I see MY playlists more as mix tapes. The album and artist categories are there for a reason as are the playlist options but why the heck should I have to start making playlists out of albums that I should be able to save into my library

The amount of data oughta be the same so there is no reason for Spotify to do this to their users. Would love to hear what Spotify has to say !!

Hi @ingels,

I recommend you to add support to this Idea. It's related to the topic we're talking about. 🙂

Suggested posts