Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Other] My plan changed (family to simple premium) when i added a payment method

[Android][Other] My plan changed (family to simple premium) when i added a payment method

I already have a premium family count with my mail, i had issues with my debit card, so i had to change The card info, when i update my information, tha payment was abpit a simple premium plan, not The family plan, also my parent dont have access to their counts, what do i have to do? why does my account change, if i Just added a payment method, and with The same e-mail. 

1 Reply

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out to us and hope you're having a good day 🙂

If you've been reverted to Premium Individual, you can always change your Premium plan through your account page. By heading to Available Plans, you'll be able to switch to Premium Family again.

You can also re-invite your parents through that same page I linked by heading to  Premium Family once you've switched your plan.

If this still doesn't work, I think it would be best for you to get some help from our Support team using this link. 

They'll be able to check your account along with your parents' and figure out what exactly is happening. 

Cheers and don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions!

Suggested posts