Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA 

Device

(iPhone 7 

Operating System iOS 12.1.2

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue: I am being charged for premium plan after joining family plan. I think what happened is I didn’t cancel the premium before accepting the “Join family plan” invitation. I can’t log onto the original premium acct now because I’ve lost all sign in info for it. Basically I’ve been going in circles in this community forum. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @6njb6-3_mpl5t, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear this. If the charges have already been posted onto your account, I'd recommend checking out the refund policy.

If you've lost all of your login info, you can also check out this guide for more info and the next steps to take. Once you've found your account - let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @6njb6-3_mpl5t, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear this. If the charges have already been posted onto your account, I'd recommend checking out the refund policy.

If you've lost all of your login info, you can also check out this guide for more info and the next steps to take. Once you've found your account - let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Welcome 6njb6-3_mpl5t! 

It sounds you may have accidentally created another account for your family plan. This may mean that you are still being charged for your old, single member plan. Fortunately, there is a relatively easy fix for that! Simply go to this page to learn how to find your old plan, and this page to learn how to cancel the plan.

I hope this helps!

-Oburger04

(Please give me a like, or "accept as solution" to help others with a similar problem!)

Suggested posts