Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment problem

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceLg G6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I reinserted my debit mastercard but the error continues and when i try to introudce de debit card it tries to upgrade it to family plan, idont know how to pay the 2 ...

• Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Lg G6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I reinserted my debit mastercard but the error continues and when i try to intro...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 14 days after first charge

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 6/PCOperating SystemiOS/Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi!I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’m looking to keep my subscription on, sadly I’m having a issue that really off puts me.On A...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia    Device iPhone 6/PC Operating System iOS/Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I’ve used Spotify for awhile now be it off and on however I’...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problem

I already paid my php 149 subscription but still i cant download offline music. Its been 3 days since i paid my subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I already paid my php 149 subscription but still i cant download offline music. Its been 3 days since i paid my subscription.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • I cant download offline music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution fallo en el sistema

pedi la prueba de spotify por 30 premium pero me cobraron 100 pesos y no me dieron nada/no tengo premium y me cobraron

• pedi la prueba de spotify por 30 premium pero me cobraron 100 pesos y no me dieron nada/no tengo premium y me cobraron 😞
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with mobile subscription

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDevice(Oppo F5)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Subscription problem

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device (Oppo F5) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Subscription problem
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problem with mobile subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for free trial

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI signed up for the 60 day trial and was charged immediately I'd like my money back!?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada    My Question or Issue I signed up for the 60 day trial and was charged immediately I'd like my money back!?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed Premium, but not making me premium

The first time i've subscribe to premium i did it paypal ... then i canceled the card and not i bought a pre paid card on a store and at first said i had premium until 25 november, now is requesting me to update my premium payment when i already paye...

• The first time i've subscribe to premium i did it paypal ... then i canceled the card and not i bought a pre paid card on a store and at first said i had premium until 25 november, now is requesting ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice for one account?

I set up my Spotify Premium account months ago directly through Rogers (cell provider) and the charge comes directly on my cell bill ($9.99). My issue is that for some reason I noticed that my visa is also being charged monthly for the same amount! I...

• I set up my Spotify Premium account months ago directly through Rogers (cell provider) and the charge comes directly on my cell bill ($9.99). My issue is that for some reason I noticed that my visa i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Payment

Hi CommunityIve just finished my 7 days free trial and had such a blast with spotify that i wanted to subscribe to the premium membership. The problem arises as none of the payment options available work. Everytime i attempt to make a payment; both c...

• Hi Community Ive just finished my 7 days free trial and had such a blast with spotify that i wanted to subscribe to the premium membership. The problem arises as none of the payment options availa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Troubleshooting

I am trying to pay for the premium services, but whenever I put my credit card information, the page seems to reload or crash and it won't allow the payment. I've tried in in various browsers and computers. Is there any solution?

• I am trying to pay for the premium services, but whenever I put my credit card information, the page seems to reload or crash and it won't allow the payment. I've tried in in various browsers and com...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems updating card details "not launched in this country"

Trying to change my card details to an Irish card, and according to the list I found Spotify is available here etc but as I put in the card details I get the error "Unfortunately we haven't launched in this country yet. You need to use a card issued ...

• Trying to change my card details to an Irish card, and according to the list I found Spotify is available here etc but as I put in the card details I get the error "Unfortunately we haven't launched ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged twice. / Me cobraram duas vezes.

Just got charged twice, don't know what to do, the website help tells me to look at the receipt page but the link doesn't work. I'm using a nubank credit card. Pt-br Spotify acabou de me cobrar duas vezes, não sei como proceder. Tô usando o nubank pr...

• Just got charged twice, don't know what to do, the website help tells me to look at the receipt page but the link doesn't work. I'm using a nubank credit card.   Pt-br   Spotify acabou ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to pay premium

I had Spotify Premium til last month, than my credit card expired so i'm trying to update my payment and everytime i submit my credit card info i get this: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been...

• Regular
  • I had Spotify Premium til last month, than my credit card expired so i'm trying to update my payment and everytime i submit my credit card info i get this:   "Oops, seems your card or payment ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Double Payment Reference

I already payed for a 1 month subscription over the counter but my account is still not premium. also, I was sent 2 payment references and I used the 1st payment reference to enroll, maybe that's the reason why premium subscription isn't working?

• I already payed for a 1 month subscription over the counter but my account is still not premium. also, I was sent 2 payment references and I used the 1st payment reference to enroll, maybe that's the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account when using Sonos but not recognized in Spotify app

Dear, I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefor I have a premium account.However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a free account. Could you please help me?

• Dear,   I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefor I have a premium account. However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to Free, Wont Let Me Resubscribe.

Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing me to view the “Downgrade” option screen and had no ...

• Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i'm being charged but i can't access my account

Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with. I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account. I want to either cancel my account OR get access to it. this account im using i...

• Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with.  I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account.  I want to eith...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change the country

Hello!I've moved to a different country and unfortunately, I can't change my location. When I try to add different payment method, I put in my new bank card details and it says that this card was issued in different this payment method will not be ac...

• Hello! I've moved to a different country and unfortunately, I can't change my location.  When I try to add different payment method, I put in my new bank card details and it says that this...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account should be Premium and NOT free

Dear Sir/MadamI am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefore I have a premium account.However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a free account.Could you please help me?

• Dear Sir/Madam I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefore I have a premium account. However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I cant log in an it is not recognising my email.I am getting charged monthly for premium.Is there any way of linking my financial details to my log on. Thanks

• I cant log in an it is not recognising my email. I am getting charged monthly for premium. Is there any way of linking my financial details to my log on.   Thanks
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes