Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Downgraded to Free, Wont Let Me Resubscribe.

Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing me to view the “Downgrade” option screen and had no ...

• Hello, I signed up for 30day free trial of premium on an old bank card that expired before the 30 days were over so the transaction failed. Then, Spotify blocked me from using the app only allowing m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i'm being charged but i can't access my account

Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with. I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account. I want to either cancel my account OR get access to it. this account im using i...

• Hi, i have got an account set up with spotify but i can't access my email which i was signed up with.  I am being charged $11.99 per month but cannot log in to my account.  I want to eith...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change the country

Hello!I've moved to a different country and unfortunately, I can't change my location. When I try to add different payment method, I put in my new bank card details and it says that this card was issued in different this payment method will not be ac...

• Hello! I've moved to a different country and unfortunately, I can't change my location.  When I try to add different payment method, I put in my new bank card details and it says that this...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account should be Premium and NOT free

Dear Sir/MadamI am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefore I have a premium account.However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still have a free account.Could you please help me?

• Dear Sir/Madam I am using Spotify through the Sonos app and therefore I have a premium account. However, the premium account is not recognized in the Spotify app and there it says that I still ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I cant log in an it is not recognising my email.I am getting charged monthly for premium.Is there any way of linking my financial details to my log on. Thanks

• I cant log in an it is not recognising my email. I am getting charged monthly for premium. Is there any way of linking my financial details to my log on.   Thanks
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account still no premium. somebody help me

i paid the price but my account still no premium...1-2-

• i paid the price but my account still no premium... 1-<removed sensitive info> 2-<removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con tarjeta de crédito cuenta estudiante

Buenas noches, hoy deseo ingresar mi tarjeta de crédito pero dice que tiene problemas con el banco, pero no es así. Esperto respuesta.

• Buenas noches, hoy deseo ingresar mi tarjeta de crédito pero dice que tiene problemas con el banco, pero no es así.  Esperto respuesta.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i need technical support

i pay for premium and i got charged for this month but my account is saying i have Spotify free ? i need help a.s.a.p and i would also like the student discount ($4.99)

• i pay for premium and i got charged for this month but my account is saying i have Spotify free ? i need help a.s.a.p and i would also like the student discount ($4.99)
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Premium

I quite literally woke up one day to find out that I lost my Spotify Premium even though I have 24 months through Vodafone. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else?

• I quite literally woke up one day to find out that I lost my Spotify Premium even though I have 24 months through Vodafone. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but Im still Free

3 weeks ago I made my Premium subscription but anytime I want to scroll through the music list or use it like Premium the message of "update to Premium" appears, but when I go to " My account" it saids I got a Premium account.

• 3 weeks ago I made my Premium subscription but anytime I want to scroll through the  music list or use it like Premium the message of "update to Premium" appears, but when I go to " My account" ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to skip on fire stick tv

I am a premium subscriber and I have a firestick for my TV. For some reason, it will not allow me to skip a song, I have to fast forward all the way through it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still have the problem. Anyone know of a solution ...

• I am a premium subscriber and I have a firestick for my TV. For some reason, it will not allow me to skip a song, I have to fast forward all the way through it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to update the payment method

Going to Subscription menu and pressing "Update" on the Payment Method redirects me to the "Start My Premium for Family" page, not the payment method update page. How can I update the payment method without changing the premium plan?

• Going to Subscription menu and pressing "Update" on the Payment Method redirects me to the "Start My Premium for Family" page, not the payment method update page. How can I update the payment method ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Medio de pago rechazado (no tiene servicio en el país)

Desde hace unos días no se ha procesado el pago indicando que los medios de pagos no son válidos (no hay convenio con la plaza bancaria de emisión de las tarjetas -chile-) o que el banco tiene una mala jornada.Tengo otros pagos asociados a la tarjeta...

• Desde hace unos días no se ha procesado el pago indicando que los medios de pagos no son válidos (no hay convenio con la plaza bancaria de emisión de las tarjetas -chile-) o que el banco tiene una ma...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wth?

Umm paid for premium double charged (got reimbursed) still out initial charge won't connect to premium with balance still taken off also won't work with Chromecast so please get this figured out and you've lost my business from now on.

• Umm paid for premium double charged (got reimbursed) still out initial charge won't connect to premium with balance still taken off also won't work with Chromecast so please get this figured out and ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music is gone and it says I don't have premium but it's on my bill.

I've had spotify for about 2 years I think now, I have the receipts and it's telling me I don't have it and all of my saved music is gone. Someone help PLEASE!

• I've had spotify for about 2 years I think now, I have the receipts and it's telling me I don't have it and all of my saved music is gone. Someone help PLEASE!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

hola buenas noches! MI cuenta esta pausada y el dia de hoy pague mi cuenta premium por medio del oxxo, pero aun continua pausada, por qué?

• hola buenas noches! MI cuenta esta pausada y el dia de hoy pague mi cuenta premium por medio del oxxo, pero aun continua pausada, por qué?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el pago

Hola, tengo un problema para obtener Premium, me sale que hay un error a la hora de pagar .. ya eh intentado con varias targetas de credito y debito y me sigue saliendo lo mismo... alguien que me ayude?

• Hola, tengo un problema para obtener Premium, me sale que hay un error a la hora de pagar .. ya eh intentado con varias targetas de credito y debito y me sigue saliendo lo mismo... alguien que me ayu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

triple charged!

Hi there For some reason you have charged us 3 times on the same day for last payment. We have no other premium accounts. This happened after we got a new credit card so had to enter the new credit card number. How do I get a refund or have the two e...

• Hi there   For some reason you have charged us 3 times on the same day for last payment.  We have no other premium accounts.  This happened after we got a new credit card so had to e...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day Premium Trial

I signed up through a third party offering a 60-day premium trial. My account does not reflect premium. Can I still be considered for the premium trial? The special promotion with the third party ends today.

• I signed up through a third party offering a 60-day premium trial.  My account does not reflect premium.  Can I still be considered for the premium trial?  The special promotion with t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes