Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I have cancelled my account three times now and am still being charged. It said it was cancelled six months ago and i was charged. I checked and it was still being charged. Canceled again and am still being charged. I checked every email i have and non of them are contracted with spotify but one and it says spotify free and I am still being charged. I wish to have nothing to do with spotify. How do i cancel everything???????????

1 Reply

Hello @bmills10 and welcome to the community !

Most frequently when a user continues being charged after having canceled, it is because the cancellation process was actually never completed. You can check on this one of two ways. The first is to visit your subscriptions page and see what the system states. Alternatively, you can check your email for a confirmation email. Upon a successful cancellation you should receive an email confirming that your subscription has been canceled.
If either method suggest that you are still enrolled in a premium subscription, please try cancelling again, this time being conscious of receiving the cancellation email. The process asks you a few times if "you’re really sure" you’d like to cancel, and if not careful, these steps can be overlooked. If, however, all indications are that you did successfully cancel, then you may have a second account.
If it seems that you might have a second account, please let me know so we can troubleshoot that.

Suggested posts