Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Solved!

Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Pro Early 2013

Operating System

MacOS

My Question or Issue

I'm a current family plan owner and have been for at least a year now. However I'm trying to redeem the offer for the free google home mini and I seem unable to do so. Is there a special way for already existing owners to redeem their mini?

58 Replies

Hi Maxim,

When I clik on the link you mentioned here, i get below message.

---------------------------------

Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer.
Check availability.

when I click on "check availability", I get below ERROR. Please help me.

*****We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.*****

Hi,

When I click on the link you mentioned here, i get below message.

Thank you so much!
Check availability.

when I click on "check availability", I get below ERROR. Please help me.

*****We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.*****

I also get this same message. But when i hit check availability it says, Were sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment

Same issue, received below error messages:

Thank you so much!

Check availability.

when clicked on Check availability:

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.

Not working for me either.  Get the not able to redeem at this moment.  I hope this gets fixed.

I also can't redeem my Google home mini. Can someone help? I'm a current family plan owner.

Screenshot_2018-11-20-12-32-32.png

Same here. As soon as I click check availability it says cannot redeem

For those getting the unable to redeem error: I just spoke with someone in support and apparently they are out of stock, but working on getting more.  They said they don't know when but they do intend to email those who have registered their interest once they have stock back.  Just thought I'd save you the trouble.

Thanks cause I was about to contact them and ask what’s going on . I hope they get more soon cause I really want a google home mini. I guess everybody caught on to this sweet deal and went crazy . 

Not working yet

Update:

I got the redeem email from spotify today morning !!

check your inbox  if you have any email with subject "Your Google Home Mini is now available "

Have a good day!!

I also got mine this morning too !!! 

i got mine too. 

Got mine too 😊

I am getting the following error "We're sorry, but it seems you've cancelled your family plan membership. You can still register for this offer by renewing your subscription."

I cancelled the family subscription yesterday but can't renew now.

You canceled it yesterday when there was no way to redeem your mini? You needed to wait an claim the mini first before u can cancel your going to have to get a new email an start all over again if you want to get it ..even though you canceled when does your trial end what day is it Jan 21.

Yes I cancelled as there was no way to claim the mini. My subscription ends on 20th January. I ll have to start all over again?

Yeah but you need to starts from scratch a new email or you'll get charged again.they we're out yesterday they sent an email early this morning to claim them because it kept saying couldn't redeem yesterday ..u should have waited an claimed it today before u canceled ,u have 2 months before they would have charged your card

So when I first did it it said could not process at this moment. Now when i go on this is what it says.

"Thank you so much!
Check availability."

Any idea if has already gone through?

No it hasn't gone thru give it a few days an you'll get an email or u can go to that same page an it will let u claim they are out of stock .I was in the same boat but it doesn't do any good even if you could claim as I was able to claim it on the 23 but Google sent a message after the order I made an it said your delivery date has changed ...an that's because they haven't shipped it yet because they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand so be patient an don't cancel until after I claim or you won't be able to claim it if u cancel it before you get your item redeemed an it's been shipped.

Suggested posts