Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't activate premium using globe prepaid load

Solved!

Can't activate premium using globe prepaid load

Hi, I need help please. I can't activate premium using my prepaid globe. It keeps saying that I have insufficient credit, I currently have Php138.00 load on my prepaid so I'm wondering why it keeps saying I have insufficient balance. I already tried it for 3x, please help. Thanks a lot!
52 Replies

I sent a direct message to @SpotifyCares on twitter and this is what they told me. Apparently, the P129 is VAT exclusive. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 3.21.06 PM.png

You need to have at least P145 pesos as P129 is VAT exclusive.

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 3.21.06 PM.png

I can't subscribe for 129 Pesos promo. My load balance is 150 Php please help me?
Screenshot_20170613-230601.png

It says "To get spotify Premium, select "Get Premium in the spotify app under Settings > Subscriptions. Upon checkout, select Globe as your payment method and confirm. No need for credit cards" Once I've registered to spotify premium in *143 

All purchases made using Globe load or bill will be charged with additional 12% VAT. The final price for Spotify Premium service with the additional 12% VAT would be 144.48 PHP for Globe users. - Spotify Support

Hello, I have sufficient load in my acc but still same problem occurs. Here's some screenshot. Please help. Thank you,
IMG_0597.PNG
IMG_0598.PNG

did you fix your already?

did you fix your problem already?

Marked as solution

As I have checked with Spotify, Globe charges 12% VAT so your credit should be 144.48PHP.
IMG_6304.PNG

Still didn't work for me huhu

Well I use smart prepaid and I already have 170php load. But still I cant get premium. It keeps on saying that theres a problem

Same with me but when I registered mine they said that they will send the code but i haven't received it! I have 150 load!

How do you pay your Spotify Premium? Was it through BayadCenter or you're using a 150 peso worth of load and send SP129 to 8080?

You can do both. I used my globe load to activate it. Just make sure you have atleast 150 peso load on your globe prepaid number then go to the spotify website, login then use the globe prepaid load payment method to activate it.

You can do both. I used my globe load to activate it. Just make sure you have atleast 150 peso load on your globe prepaid number then go to the spotify website, login then use the globe prepaid load payment method to activate it.

Hi

Why is Globe not available in my payment method?

same issue as the person above. Help us please

It looks like it's not available as a payment option anymore, dont really know why. You have to contact spotify support for that.

Same problem here. There's no globe payment option on my app.  So 😔

You need atleast p146. You are going to pay the 129 + 12%vat. 

Suggested posts