Can't find CHANGE PLAN in Account Overview page

Solved!

Can't find CHANGE PLAN in Account Overview page

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

My Question or Issue

I plan to cancel the premium plan after my plan ends. I search in HELP. They ask me to change the plan in the account overview page, but i can't find the CHANGE PLAN button. I only find the subscribe button. 

below are the original text given in the HELP page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cancel

Cancel your Premium plan any time with these steps.

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN.
  3. Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM.
  4. Continue through to the confirmation message. 

Your account page now shows the date your plan will change to Spotify Free. You can continue to use Premium features until then.  

When plan changes to Spotify Free, you can still log in, play tunes, and access all your saved music and playlists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @joyce9988!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community!

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page to make sure that you are looking at the correct account where you started your subscription?

If you see your payment there and on the account page under Your Plan you see a message along the lines of:

''Your Premium ends on (a given date). Subscribe now to keep the music going.'' this means that your subscription is cancelled and you will not be charged further.

If you still have trouble with managing your subscription feel free to send us a screenshot of what you see on your account page. Just make sure to cover any personal data.

Hopefully this info helps. Give us a shout if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @joyce9988!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community!

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page to make sure that you are looking at the correct account where you started your subscription?

If you see your payment there and on the account page under Your Plan you see a message along the lines of:

''Your Premium ends on (a given date). Subscribe now to keep the music going.'' this means that your subscription is cancelled and you will not be charged further.

If you still have trouble with managing your subscription feel free to send us a screenshot of what you see on your account page. Just make sure to cover any personal data.

Hopefully this info helps. Give us a shout if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator

I have the same problem.  I can't see the change plan in my account overview and also check my receipt page. There is no stated statement there when will my premium ends.  I want to cancel it but I don't know how since I have no change plan in my account.  

I attached the screenshot of my account page and latest receipt 

IMG_20200913_153445.JPG

Hey there @Szari,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you try opening your account page in an incognito window or using a different browser and tell us if you see the other options?

We recommend using a Desktop device for best results.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator

Hello, I have the same problem too. My account details to the left of the screen will not load so I cannot sew change plan, receipt, subscription or anything. 

Hi @Kali8!

Could you confirm you've tried the suggestions @Alex mentioned above? It's worth logging in on your account page with another device to see if that does the trick.

You can also access your account page from the app:

• Desktop: Click on your profile name at the top right corner > Account.
  • Mobile: Go to Settings > Account.

In case you still experience this issue, please share a screenshot or a short screen recording of what's happening on your end so we can have a closer look.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hello, 

I have tried to use Incognito , Web browser on destkop. but still remain the same. I have purchased my Family Plan on 8 April 2023 while my Duo Plan still valid until 13 April 2023. The result is my Duo plan is extended until 2024 and i  can not use my family plan. please advice 

Thanks,

Gerald

Hey @gerald31,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd like to add some insights. Since you mentioned you paid from Family Premium on the 8th of April, but you still have some remaining plan for your Duo plan, your plan will update on the 13th of April and then you'll see the Family upgrade.

If you perhaps made a one-time payment (payments that don't renew automatically) for the Family plan, it's expected that the time you've purchased accumulates if you have a current plan, which time hasn't expired yet. That doesn't mean the payment you've made was for Premium Duo; it was just accumulated with the remaining Duo time left in your account.

So no worries, you should be able to enjoy the Family plan you purchased once the remaining time of the Duo plan ends. In your case, this will be the 13th of April.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

AlejaRModerator

Please help I clicked on the change plan on the Overview but it's a blank page coming up, what do I do?

Hi there @Dobbie27,

Could you try another browser, incognito window and different devices as suggested earlier by @Alex? That should help in this case.

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator

Suggested posts