Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t log in with email to premium subscription

Can’t log in with email to premium subscription

Device iPhone 12

My Question or Issue

If I log in with Facebook, it’s a free account. But the app won’t let me log in with my email to get to my premium account t, it keeps saying the login/password is wrong but I JUST RESET IT so I know it’s right. I’ve tried logging out and logging in and it won’t work. I e tried deleting the app and redone loading and it won’t work.

And there’s no way to talk to a human on the phone to fix this, ITS INFURIATING AND COWARDLY.

8 Replies

same here.

Hi there @12145227145 and @wwyoung,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. 

We first suggest that you make sure so you don't have multiple accounts. You can check that here.

Confusion in the system can also occur if you create two different accounts with the same email address - such as one through Facebook and one directly with your email address.

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Same problem, I’ve got my password and email log in saved in icloud (they are correct before the mod asks), I’m still logged in to the same account on my ipad, but the app on my iphone 11 won’t let me log in.  I’ve tried to log in with email, google, icloud, absolutely nothing works.  They also won’t send anymore login links to my email.  I’ve already tried logging in with my user id.  Absurd problem to have with a paid service.

Hi @inkbomber,

Thank your for posting to the Community, and welcome.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you mention that you no longer receive password reset link when entering your email address, did you receive one when entering your username? It's a good idea to check all email addresses you own, including the spam folders. 

Note that in the steps that @Jeremy posted above there are also instructions on how to double check the usernames that used to be logged in the app on certain devices. You can use those to make sure you're entering the correct one.

Keep us posted how you get on. 

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hello i can't login with facebook account. there I was buying a premium account. I can't use spotify while I pay money.

The email to which I would like to send a password reset does not already exist. what should I do?

I am not connected to the Facebook account where I had a premium account. I would like to do a pasword reset, but the email to which the link is sent does not exist. It is now impossible to log in and the money is being deducted from the account.

Hi @user-removed,

Welcome to the Community, we'll be happy to help.

Since the email registered on your Premium account no longer exists, please contact the folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into your account. Here is the link.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts