Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't login to Hulu

Can't login to Hulu

Plan

Premium + Hulu

Country USA

Device

Roku and android phone

My Question or Issue

I activated Hulu a while back and now I can't log in. I need to figure out which email is associated with the account. It's not the same as my Facebook account which I use to log into Spotify. I may not have a hulu account anymore. 

5 Replies

Hey there @Smithity,

thanks for posting !

The Premium + Hulu offer is no longer available.

Make sure you haven't had any changes made to your account as the offer would not be reedemable again.

Hope this helps 🙂

I have run into the same issue. Nothing changed on my account prior. Is there any way to get this reinstatated at this point? Will this be offered again at a later date if not?

I found the answer to the question:

"If Spotify ceases to make available this Premium with Hulu Offer, you will lose access to the Hulu Plan at the end of the then-current billing month, however you will remain a paying Spotify Premium user, and will be charged (through the same payment method as you chose for this Premium with Hulu Offer) the then-current monthly price of Spotify Premium until and unless you cancel"

Booooo. They could have charged us a $1 instead of cutting us off.

I read this article prior to signing up and enabling Hulu in April of this year. 

https://www.engadget.com/2019/03/12/spotify-premium-and-hulu-10-dollars-a-month/

It indicated: "...Spotify says the pricing is permanent, so long as you sign up before the offer expires in June."

Which it sounds like you and I had done. So I am still not sure this service cancelled and was aware it was to limited Spotify users, in the US.

Good question. You're right that we should still have access. Spotify/Hulu
needed to notify us if they canceled the plan. My account still shows I'm
under the hulu plan.

Suggested posts