Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No me deja actualizar datos de pago

Me ha salido un aviso que tengo que actualizar los datos de pago. Los datos de la tarjeta están bien, de hecho, se ha estado cobrando en esa tarjeta mi suscripción estos meses y de repente este mes, parece que está mal.Es una tarjeta donde siempre ha...

pago.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Me ha salido un aviso que tengo que actualizar los datos de pago. Los datos de la tarjeta están bien, de hecho, se ha estado cobrando en esa tarjeta mi suscripción estos meses y de repente este mes, ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar el código de mi tarjeta de regalo

Compré una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify en un Oxxo y cuando quiero ingresar mi código me dice que se produce un error y que lo intente más tarde y ya llevo 3 horas intentándolo, que puedo hacer para poder ingresarlo?Ayuda por favor

• Visitor
  • Compré una tarjeta de regalo de Spotify en un Oxxo y cuando quiero ingresar mi código me dice que se produce un error y que lo intente más tarde y ya llevo 3 horas intentándolo, que puedo hacer para ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Actualice a premium

ayer actualice a premium, en mi computadora esta todo perfecto pero en mi celular sigue siendo una cuenta gratisayuda porfavor

• Casual Listener
  • ayer actualice a premium, en mi computadora esta todo perfecto pero en mi celular sigue siendo una cuenta gratis ayuda porfavor
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Am I forced to pay for family sub?

DeviceHTC u11Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can only choose spotift for family, why is that? I used to have normal Spotify premium but now I can't change it, and it says Spotify for family, I don't need ...

• Casual Listener
  •     Device HTC u11 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can only choose spotift for family, why is that? I used to have normal...
  • sviken
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"All songs" is gone.

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceAndroid, Windows, Chrome, android and crapleOperating SystemWindows 7/8/10, android and aple My Question or IssueI want the option to see and shuffel all songs in my library back. 95% of the time I shuffle random s...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Android, Windows, Chrome, android and craple Operating System Windows 7/8/10, android and aple   My Question or Issue I want the...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account with Hulu

PlanPremium CountryUnited States Device Operating System My Question or IssueHello, I've had a Premium Spotify account for several years now and have had a Hulu account for about 6 months. Recently, I received an email saying that as a Premium Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country United States   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hello,   I've had a Premium Spotify account for several years now...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice on full price AND student price

PlanPremium StudentCountryNew ZealandDeviceiPhone 8+Operating System My Question or IssueMy devices were all logged out on the day that I was supposed to be charged for a full price subscription. I entered all my email addresses into the "forgot pass...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Student Country New Zealand Device iPhone 8+ Operating System     My Question or Issue My devices were all logged out on the day that I was supposed to be charged for...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Redemption Failing for Past Couple Days

So I was given two 3-month premium subscription gift cards. When I put in the PIN of the card to redeem the subscription, I'm met with the message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." I've tried three different cards to see if maybe the ca...

• Visitor
  • So I was given two 3-month premium subscription gift cards. When I put in the PIN of the card to redeem the subscription, I'm met with the message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." I've...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mid-subscription Change for Student Discounts

I subscribed for the first time ever to Spotify (the plan was P129 for three months.) Then school enrolment came. I was at the halfway point of my subscription when I knew there was a student discount, so I ecstatically subscribed to the discount. Th...

• Visitor
  • I subscribed for the first time ever to Spotify (the plan was P129 for three months.) Then school enrolment came. I was at the halfway point of my subscription when I knew there was a student discoun...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payment issue

I paid for Spotify Premium Student Plan at 66/month for the first month. I forgot I have a free trial month and that I can pay the next month. That's fine. I paid the money through my country's(India) most successful payment method : UPI (paid throug...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for Spotify Premium Student Plan at 66/month for the first month. I forgot I have a free trial month and that I can pay the next month. That's fine. I paid the money through my country's(India...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my Spotify account premium

Hello everyone! I write to you because recently I downloaded Spotify free I don't have premium I didn't buy the premium account but the weird thing is that I all the premium options like to listen without internet and to chose the song I listen to I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone!  I write to you because recently I downloaded Spotify free I don't have premium I didn't buy the premium account but the weird thing is that I all the premium options like to lis...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failed in South Africa

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa My Question or IssueI have been trying for 3 months to get my subscription to work. I have tried everything in the help guide I have contacted the help chat and the tech support email, very nice people but unfortunately...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa   My Question or Issue I have been trying for 3 months to get my subscription to work. I have tried everything in the help guide I have contacted the help...
  • baileyweiss
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Failed with any of my card in South Africa

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceMacbook Pro Operating SystemOS High Sierra My Question or IssueHello my name is Yann and i'm french.5 Years ago, I moved to South Africa.It's been 6 month that I changed my premium from french account to local Sout...

• Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Macbook Pro  Operating System OS High Sierra   My Question or Issue Hello my name is Yann and i'm french. 5 Years ago, I moved to South A...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Account not showing on Account Overview

I signed up for the Premium+Hulu plan, but now when I go to my account overview page there is no "your services" button or anything showing Hulu. The only thing about Hulu that I can find on my account is under apps. Help please? PlanPremiumCountry D...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the Premium+Hulu plan, but now when I go to my account overview page there is no "your services" button or anything showing Hulu.  The only thing about Hulu that I can find on my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google assistant keeps telling me i am not a premium user when i tell it to play a song

I have been a premium user for a while now. Every time i asked goolgle to play a specific song i keep getting the same message. "Choosing songs is only available to Spotify premium subscribers." It will still play the song but it is very annoying to ...

• Visitor
  • I have been a premium user for a while now. Every time i asked goolgle to play a specific song i keep getting the same message. "Choosing songs is only available to Spotify premium subscribers." It w...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

son yedi aydır hesabımdan iki kez para çekiliyor.

aynı hesap üyeliğim için hesabımdan oğlum yedi aydır hem öğrenci hem de normal premium üyelik ücreti çekilmekte.sen olacaksın Plan Serbest / Prim Ülke cihaz (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro 2016 sonunda) İşletim sistemi (iOS 10, Android Oreo,...

• Visitor
  • aynı hesap üyeliğim için hesabımdan oğlum yedi aydır hem öğrenci hem de normal premium üyelik ücreti çekilmekte. sen olacaksın Plan Serbest / Prim Ülke   cihaz (iPhone 8, Samsung Ga...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription In different country

So , I started a new subscription In Indonesia which would last for 2 months, however i am going back tot he US in 2 weeks. And have just realized spotify only works 14 days in another country? Unless u change the region in your profile. I wonder if ...

• Visitor
  • So , I started a new subscription In Indonesia which would last for 2 months, however i am going back tot he US in 2 weeks. And have just realized spotify only works 14 days in another country? Unles...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter, Live Chat & Executive Team

Hi all, I've tried many times to reach out via Twitter and Live Chat and then finally got put on a ticket with the Executive Team that actually ended my ticket without resolution. What should I do?

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I've tried many times to reach out via Twitter and Live Chat and then finally got put on a ticket with the Executive Team that actually ended my ticket without resolution. What shoul...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Charges of 1 dollar each

Hi Spotify, I just would like to know about 2 charges of 1 dollar in my Account. What are those for? My email is brubrulm@gmail.com ThanksBruna de Lima Martins

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I just would like to know about 2 charges of 1 dollar in my Account.  What are those for?   My email is brubrulm@gmail.com   Thanks Bruna de Lima Martins
  • 32tj5ve5qyg68i7
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Hulu

PlanPremium + HuluCountry USA DeviceRoku and android phone My Question or IssueI activated Hulu a while back and now I can't log in. I need to figure out which email is associated with the account. It's not the same as my Facebook account which I use...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium + Hulu Country USA   Device Roku and android phone   My Question or Issue I activated Hulu a while back and now I can't log in. I need to figure out which email...
  • Smithity
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes