Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't redeem gift card

Can't redeem gift card

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus, HP Pavilion 23)

Operating System

(iOS 12.3.1, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Yesterday (August 18, 2019) I purchased a gift card for $300.00 Mexican pesos in a Oxxo store and when I tried to redeem it I couldn't, it showed a message that said try later or check the support article. I already checked it and still can't redeem the card. It does show a code in the receipt from the store but it's too long and won't fit in the box. Also I'm trying to redeem the card in the same city I bought it. 

3 Replies

Hey @ToyotaLasagna ,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you follow all of the steps in this article? Could you share a screenshot of the error you're seeing while trying to redeem it? (Please, make sure to hide the code).

Thanks 🙂

Hi, Brunelicia, thank you for your answer. Yes, I've read the article several times, and also tried to redeem the card from different browsers both from the normal and private mode. 

I'm sharing an screenshot from the redeem page. It's in Spanish and it reads: #There has been an error. Try again or visit the support site." 

I don't know what to do anymore 😞 

13.png

Since you followed the steps in the article and still had no success, I recommend you to get in touch directly with the Support, you can do it here. 🙂

Suggested posts