Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel trial premium

Cancel trial premium

Hi i paid 450₹ as a autopay and i cancelled Spotify premium but still it's saying that it will cancel at 01/03/2023 will i get my money refund after that or not if not then cancel my premium now and refund my money 

1 Reply

Hey there @31lko7sjvxlwqulmoros,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from the Chat section to the help boards as its content fits better here.

When you obtain a Premium trial, you're able to enjoy all of the Premium time that comes with it, even if you cancel it right after subscribing. Since you mention that you've already cancelled your subscription, you'll have the Premium service until 01/03/2023 and then your account should revert to the free service with no further charges made.

Keep in mind that it's also possible that you received an authorization charge when you subscribed to the trial. If this is the case, this charge will be refunded automatically. If you'd like, you can also reach out directly to our Support team here. They'll be able to check your account to give you more details about your trial and make any necessary changes. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts