Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Get A Code for Premium Trial - Nice Scam!

Solved!

Cannot Get A Code for Premium Trial - Nice Scam!

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Win 10

My Question or Issue

Cannot get the link to send me a "verification code" just to enable this 6 month free trial - https://www.spotify.com/us/claim/chase/

Even attempted it again with a fresh account. Convinced this is a scam! Makes me not want to invest any money at all, since everything seems to be ran by automated bots that dont actually work. No chat or phone support either? No deal.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @true_r,

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

To activate this offer you should've received a one-time code from Chase. If you're having trouble activating the code or haven't received one, we recommend getting in touch with the customer support team at Chase, since the offer is launched by them.    

Note: This offer is only available to users who've never tried Spotify Premium before.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @true_r,

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

To activate this offer you should've received a one-time code from Chase. If you're having trouble activating the code or haven't received one, we recommend getting in touch with the customer support team at Chase, since the offer is launched by them.    

Note: This offer is only available to users who've never tried Spotify Premium before.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks Ivan, did not realize it was Chase that failed to provide the code for me! I will contact their customer support and get this sorted

I'm having the same problem and I reached out to Chase. This was their response:

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 11.14.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-20 at 11.14.24 AM.png

What do I do?

Hi there @ricknwandamochi,

Thanks for your reply and that screenshot.

In this offer Chase are the ones that should provide the 6 months activation Code to their customers. Our support teams can only help if you have issues activating the code on your account or if you have any questions regarding your subscription. 

Until you receive the actual code from our partner we have no way of verifying that you're eligible for this offer. Just so you know you should be able to activate it even on an account which already has Premium.

We're sorry that this process is confusing, however we can't do much until you receive the actual code. We suggest you reach out to their support team again.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts