Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chan

Solved!

Chan

Changing payment info: 

I want to update my payment info (read credit card info) so I can pay for my premium account fee and when I log in and click on subscriptions it says I'm on a free subscription. It won't let me change any info because it's not even listed there. However I was charge 9.99 on my credit card for the premium subscription on April 26. Help please. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, Welcome to the Spotify Community.

There are a couple things that could have happened, we’ll help you get to the bottom of it. Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates.

If a log out/ log in doesn’t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading? If you have your subscription confirmation and it’s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one on accident. Please follow this guide in our FAQ to find out if you have a second account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, Welcome to the Spotify Community.

There are a couple things that could have happened, we’ll help you get to the bottom of it. Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates.

If a log out/ log in doesn’t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading? If you have your subscription confirmation and it’s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one on accident. Please follow this guide in our FAQ to find out if you have a second account.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Suggested posts