Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changed Payment Details

Changed Payment Details

Hey guys, I hope someone can answer this; haven't been able to find answers yet... Spotify was unable to deduct the latest fee so I changed my payment details. When will it try to deduct the fee again? I'm afraid my premium account will stop working for a month; am I "safe" simply because I changed the details?

3 Replies

Hey @bwinchester26, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you get locked out of your account or Premium subscription, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Hey Jacob,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply! Do you know when Spotify is likely to deduct the premium fee again? I know it didn't work for this month, and I wonder if now that my payment details are changed, they're gonna try again anytime soon? Or will they deduct the fee twice next month?

Thanks!

@bwinchester26,

I can't be sure when it'll be attempted again, but it should be soon. If it doesn't happen soon and you're having problems with your account, all you have to do is use the contact form I linked above and talk with a Spotify representative 🙂

Suggested posts