Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Changement abonnement

Changement abonnement

Bonjour,

Je viens de créer un compte en décembre et j'ai pris l'abonnement premium personnel. Je voudrais changer d'abonnement pour passer à un abonnement en duo. Mais lorsque j'essaye, un message d'erreur s'affiche : 

error

Impossible de modifier l'abonnement. Ce problème peut être dû au fait que vous n'êtes pas éligible à cet abonnement, que vous y êtes déjà abonné ou que vous n'avez pas encore enregistré de mode de paiement.

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi cela ne fonctionne pas ? Dois-je attendre que l'offre des 3 mois gratuits se termine ? 

Merci d'avance. 

6 Replies

Hey @Neva1,

Thanks for reaching out! We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as it's the official language on the Community.

You should be able to change the subscription, even if you're currently using a Premium trial. Just keep in mind that if you change to Duo, the remaining Premium time might be adjusted to compensate for the price difference between the plans.

Could you try changing the plan directly from the account page to see if the same thing happens? Just head to this page > Subscription > Manage your plan > Change plan.

If possible, you can also try changing the subscription using another device. For example, if you're currently using your phone, you can give it a shot from a computer.

Let us know how you get on.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Maria,

I have exactly the same issue: I would like to change a Premium trial plan ending on 28/03 to a Family plan but I get the same message: error

Impossible de modifier l'abonnement. Ce problème peut être dû au fait que vous n'êtes pas éligible à cet abonnement, que vous y êtes déjà abonné ou que vous n'avez pas encore enregistré de mode de paiement.

Could you please help ? There is no way to reach any assistance...

Many thanks, Nicolas

Hi there @proveni,

Thanks for the reply. Could you try to change the subscription from this link and see if that works? Make sure that, when doing so, you're inputting a valid recurring payment method (credit card, PayPal, etc.)

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

same problem here with the same message error. Tried both solutions above and none is working...

Hi @31yrp4ulckpj4h4ncfap,

Thanks for the reply. Can you confirm if you've also tried the steps in an incognito window, across different devices and on different networks? If you have and nothing else works, a last resort that should definitely help is to cancel your current plan, wait for the account to revert to free and then resubscribe.

Let us know how it goes. 

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I tried on 3 different laptops on different windows and in incognito windows. I'll try to cancel my current plan and resubscribe

Suggested posts