Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Code on giftcard

Solved!

Code on giftcard

Hi!

When i had bought a giftcard and was going to scrape off the label for the code i believe i pushed

to hard so there is a number or letter missin in the code. I now got three letters and six numbers and i don't

know if there should be something more. Is there anyway to find the code or get the whole code in someway

since i have purched the card in a store already?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @binxsmells,

Thanks for your reply here and welcome. 

Our codes are alphanumeric characters—capitalized alphabets, numbers, or a combination of both. In that case, make sure you’ve entered the correct characters. E.g., a zero looks like a capital ‘O’, or a capital ‘I’ looks like a one. You can try with other characters, since apparently it could not be an 8. As mentioned previously, you can read all about gift cards in this article.

If none of the above does the trick, you can also get in touch with the Customer Support team, so they can help you check for further alternatives. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Having a look at my codes is appears that they are normall 10 characters/digits long. 

The best place to handle gift card issues is over the online contact form so that the Spotify staff can verify your code in private. Just drop them an email using that form and someone will get back to you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My code isn’t working 

Hey @Lfontanez4090!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community.

You can take a look at this page and follow the steps there to try and redeem your code.

Let us know how it goes and give us a should if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My gift card isn't working either and it is even activated 

Hey there @Swarm1265,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Can you confirm if you followed the steps that @Elena provided?

You can also try to redeem the code in an incognito/private window.

Another useful step to do is to try with a different internet connection.

If that doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you contact our customer support. You can contact them here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

My spotify card redeem code has this weird looking symbol its shaped like an 8 but when i put an 8 in for the redeem it says its wrong

Marked as solution

Hey @binxsmells,

Thanks for your reply here and welcome. 

Our codes are alphanumeric characters—capitalized alphabets, numbers, or a combination of both. In that case, make sure you’ve entered the correct characters. E.g., a zero looks like a capital ‘O’, or a capital ‘I’ looks like a one. You can try with other characters, since apparently it could not be an 8. As mentioned previously, you can read all about gift cards in this article.

If none of the above does the trick, you can also get in touch with the Customer Support team, so they can help you check for further alternatives. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts