Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do Premium months add?

Solved!

Do Premium months add?

Hello.
My 3-month Premium will expire on 15 of August. About a week ago I received another promotional offer to upgrade again to 3-months Premium (valid only until the end of June). If I upgrade today, will my Premium be extended for another 3 months until October?
Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Hedzik,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Yes, the plan you're one is a trial offer, and the offer you're wanting to get again is also a trial offer. 

Since you've used a trial offer, and you've upgraded to Premium, you won't be eligible to get another trial offer (the one you're wanting to get again) - unless specifically stated in the offer itself. There is some more information on Premium offers and discounts here.

You can also manage your Spotify account at any time here.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Hedzik, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Did you subscribe to the Premium 3-month trial? 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @Billy-J, thank you for your reply. It's not the trial (or maybe it is? I can't find the name anywhere). It's a 3-month Premium Invidual - its costs is one month of the regular Premium. I get the offer occasionaly and I always use it. 

Marked as solution

Hey @Hedzik,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Yes, the plan you're one is a trial offer, and the offer you're wanting to get again is also a trial offer. 

Since you've used a trial offer, and you've upgraded to Premium, you won't be eligible to get another trial offer (the one you're wanting to get again) - unless specifically stated in the offer itself. There is some more information on Premium offers and discounts here.

You can also manage your Spotify account at any time here.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi again! Thank you so much for your explanation! That's all I need to know.
Cheers! ♥️

Suggested posts