Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded music quality on premium - simply questions

Solved!

Downloaded music quality on premium - simply questions

Hello. On begin - sorry for my bad english here :(.

I have two simples question.

I see spotify in premium offers 320 kb/s on very high quality. But there is nothing about offline mode / downloaded , so if i downloaded it also as high quality in settings that music in offline also played in 320 kb/s ??

Second question - i actually have Huawei P30, and ofc Car with bluetooth, usb and Jack entry - when im connecting with my radio by bluetooth - then that music / my radio can play it also on 320 kb/s  ? Or its possible ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @shaylo_shayla 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your questions, first of all, you can have different settings for listening online (Streaming quality) or offline (Download quality). The higher the stream quality, the more data will be used. The higher the download quality, the more space is used. Both cases,  higher quality is set to 320kbps.

This quality is more perceptible on smartphones with good headphones or speakers, so the transmission through Bluetooth, USB-C or Lightning won't cut off your sound experience. The jack entry (P2) perhaps make a minimum difference on quality "number", but it's too imperceptible, so the final experience probably will be likely the one you have on your smartphone. So, don't worry! 🙂

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @shaylo_shayla 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your questions, first of all, you can have different settings for listening online (Streaming quality) or offline (Download quality). The higher the stream quality, the more data will be used. The higher the download quality, the more space is used. Both cases,  higher quality is set to 320kbps.

This quality is more perceptible on smartphones with good headphones or speakers, so the transmission through Bluetooth, USB-C or Lightning won't cut off your sound experience. The jack entry (P2) perhaps make a minimum difference on quality "number", but it's too imperceptible, so the final experience probably will be likely the one you have on your smartphone. So, don't worry! 🙂

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts