Solved!

Duo Mix doesn't appear | Can't join Duo Mix

Plan

Premium - Spotify Duo

Country

Greece

My Question or Issue

Hi Everyone,
I have purchased duo premium, but when I go to the duo page on my profile , I can't find the option to join Duo Mix, nor does my partner. It's not where it should be, as you can see from the picture.
Does anyone know why this happens? We really want this feature and it was one of the main reasons we purchased premium.
Cheers.

spotify premium.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Milt92,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

At Spotify, we’re always testing new features to ensure our users have the best possible listening experience – that means introducing new ones, and occasionally, removing old ones. As such, we have decided to phase out our Duo Mix and Family Mix features to focus on Blend, which offers users a similar experience with expanded capabilities, including an unlimited number of playlists and up to 10 different participants on each.

More information about Blend can be found here and we'll also be happy to help you out start using Blend, so just post here, should you have any questions.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Milt92,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

At Spotify, we’re always testing new features to ensure our users have the best possible listening experience – that means introducing new ones, and occasionally, removing old ones. As such, we have decided to phase out our Duo Mix and Family Mix features to focus on Blend, which offers users a similar experience with expanded capabilities, including an unlimited number of playlists and up to 10 different participants on each.

More information about Blend can be found here and we'll also be happy to help you out start using Blend, so just post here, should you have any questions.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, @Milt92 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify is always testing new things in order to offer the best experience possible for its users. That means introducing new features, and occasionally, removing old ones.

As such, Spotify decided to remove Duo/Family Mix in order to give place to Spotify Blend. It offers a similar experience, but with an expanded capabilities, including an unlimited number of playlists and up to 10 different participants on each. You can find more information here:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you very much both, I really appreciate the help 🙂
Just created a blend, let's see 😎

Best wishes,

Milt

Hey again, @Milt92 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Glad to hear you and your partner will join together on a Blend. We hope you both enjoy it a lot a have great moments listening to your favorite songs together.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2iXdwVdzA0KrI2Q0iZNJbX?si=ac0dee25ace846b2

Stay awesome, and remember that you can count on us, always, when necessary!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts