Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error en plan duo

Solved!

Error en plan duo

Contraté plan duo pero en el 2do usuario no funciona. Se cargan las canciones pero al pasar a offline se borran e indica esta offline y se sale de la aplicación sin poder volver a entrar porque indica que debe volver a conectarse para entrar. Además la biblioteca nunca se vio como premium siempre con mi o free. Es decir no funciona premium en segundo usuario del dúo. Es Android Samsung. Fue probado en otro dispositivo Android y tampoco funcionóScreenshot_20190507-012114_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20190507-012119_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20190507-012128_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @Polillita 

Having it in mind, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to get help on it, for now.

Please, keep me updated about your case in future...

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @Polillita 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering you in English.

About your issue, please check the both subscription status to make sure that both are set for the Premium for Duo. After that, tell me if it happens and I will give you more information about how to procedure after that.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Si. Ambos están como duo pero el usuario que agregué solo funciona como premium en algunas opciones

I got it. So, what kind of situations the Premium doesn't work? Ads still appearing through songs or the user doesn't be able to download songs?

LuanSpotify Star

Se descargan canciones y no aparecen en mi biblioteca. Y al ponerse offline se borran. Además, mi biblioteca aparece como si fuera usuario gratis no premium
Marked as solution

Hey again, @Polillita 

Having it in mind, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to get help on it, for now.

Please, keep me updated about your case in future...

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts