Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got charged 4 times

Got charged 4 times

I got charged 4 times in a row, and I still don't have premium access, I just moved to Netherlands, but I was using spotify in Romania, every time I tried to pay it said "your payment method and country don't match", I tried to pay a few times, but it was a no go, fast forward to a couple of hours, and I got charged every time I tried to pay, but still no premium subscription 

3 Replies

Hello @Vdragos23!

Thanks for reaching out. I'll try to help you out. Can you let me know if you're seeing any receipts for these payments in your Spotify receipts page here? Also, can you make sure you're logged into the right account? I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more help finding additional accounts.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I took a look, no receipt, and on the bank account app, they were taken, I don't really know what to do, i checked and I m on the right account

Hello @Vdragos23!

Thanks for checking that. In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify's Customer Support team here. They'll be able to take a look backstage and hopefully help you with this.

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts