Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Got e-mail on Feb 12,2020 for 3mo free with a Premium subscription but unable to activate

Solved!

Got e-mail on Feb 12,2020 for 3mo free with a Premium subscription but unable to activate

Plan

Free/Premium

Country France

Samsung Note 9 + PC

Android + Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I got an e-mail on Feb 12, 2020 for a 3mo free trial for Premium, but when I try to subscribe, I only get 1mo free. I have never subscribed to Spotify Premium before

Thank you very much for your help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @duriezp 

Sorry about your frustration... I really understand your point, but actually it isn't about the email expiration date. It has occurred a global change on the free-trial and the 3-mo offer is not available anymore in any market in the globe, since Feb 17th, as I said before.

However, you can get the 1-month free trial and have the chance to enjoy all that Spotify Premium has to offer to you. I really hope that you give it a try and that you like it! 💚

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Kind Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey, @duriezp 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

The 3-months free trial isn't available anymore since February 17th. Now the only free trial available is the 1-month and that's the reason you are just receiving the opportunity to get this last offer. If you are an eligible user, you'll be able to get the offer for any available plan in their market, including Student + Hulu + Showtime for the United States and Student via carrier billing for Japan.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hi,
the feb 12 email should have had a peremption date on it, plus 5 days
validity is quite short
Thank you
Marked as solution

Hey again, @duriezp 

Sorry about your frustration... I really understand your point, but actually it isn't about the email expiration date. It has occurred a global change on the free-trial and the 3-mo offer is not available anymore in any market in the globe, since Feb 17th, as I said before.

However, you can get the 1-month free trial and have the chance to enjoy all that Spotify Premium has to offer to you. I really hope that you give it a try and that you like it! 💚

Kind Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

ok, thank you very much for the information, i really appreciate your
taking the time to explain
Kind regards

Suggested posts