Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP!!! Being charged twice a month (2 different prices)!!!

HELP!!! Being charged twice a month (2 different prices)!!!

Hi!

I'm currently being charged twice a month and yet I only have 1 Spotify account. I just realized this error this morning when I received a notification about my student account and hulu.

I've gone through the steps that were suggested to see if I have more than 1 account and I do not. I am being charged $9.99 the 10th of each month and $4.99 the 22nd of each month. **bleep**!?!?!?!?!

I only have 1 email account associated with my Spotify subscription AND I only have 1 Facebook account.

PLEASE HELP!!! As far as I can see now from my checking account (I had to look through a year of statements), I've been double charged since November of 2016 :o(

~Dani

1 Reply

Hey there @MrsDaniRC, welcome to the community!

That's not good! Since the charges came on different dates, you'll need to get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff so that they can take a look backstage for you. You can drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply!

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if that helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts