Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have been charged twice for a year

Have been charged twice for a year

I just found out that I’ve been double billed for something like 16 months. I thought it was due to the fact that I had forgot about a previous account that I had, but this doesn’t seem to be the case. I read about it and it seems like many users encountered this type of problem. When I logged my account to Facebook apparently another one was created, which caused me to pay for another Premium subscription. I had no clue about this. 

I sent an e-mail and I’ve been told that my Facebook account will be blocked and that I’ll be refunded only the last subscription that I paid for. This is honestly ridiculous, since this wasn’t my fault. I want to be refunded the whole amount of money that I was accidentally billed for. You guys provide a great service and it would be a shame if this issue wasn’t solved the way it should be. My case number is 14971424.

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey there! 

I am sorry to hear that you have been charged more than you should. I guess you have contacted Spotify with the contact form and they informed you with what they can do. I am afraid my guess is no further action can be taken and that's probably the most they can do. Let me know if you have any further questions.

They can definitely take further action. It's unacceptable that such a huge platform like Spotify - whose service is excellent - treats its clients like that. I earned that money and to see it taken away for a mistake that I did not commit is inadmissible. 

Suggested posts