Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I start using Hulu?

Solved!

How do I start using Hulu?

Plan

Premium Student

Country

Poland

Device

Xperia z3 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue
I don't know how to start using this site, same as the other one. Should i make extra account on these sites? Any guide? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Saviel wrote:

Alright, so Hulu and the second service (don't remember name) works only for people from NA and won't work for EU?

By that said i got standard student subscription (if i see nothing extra on my account)?:)

That’s correct. It won’t work for people in Europe. 

Even if you got those services, you should still have premium. 

If your issue have been solved, please click ‘Accept as Solution’ under a post that helped you. 

Contact me for any questions you may have 🙂

Nathan

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Saviel Welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you go into your account overview and on the left side there are several categories, one is labeled "Your Services" click there and there will be your Spotify, Hulu, and Showtime bundles where you can activate. I also will post the link to the guide. Click here for the Student and Hulu bundle information. 

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey thank you for answer, tho i don't see anything u said in overwiev.. I got only .
And i have tried connect hulu with my paypal but i need to be registried in NA... Which is a trouble because i dont have any credit card except for the Paypal...

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Hey Saviel,

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to register for Hulu streaming service as it’s only available in America (NA = North America). 

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any concerns. 

Nathan

Alright, so Hulu and the second service (don't remember name) works only for people from NA and won't work for EU?

By that said i got standard student subscription (if i see nothing extra on my account)?:)

Marked as solution

@Saviel wrote:

That’s correct. It won’t work for people in Europe. 

Even if you got those services, you should still have premium. 

If your issue have been solved, please click ‘Accept as Solution’ under a post that helped you. 

Contact me for any questions you may have 🙂

Nathan

Suggested posts