Hulu Login Not Working

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, HP laptop 

Operating System

Android, Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

Hello there! I have been trying to login to Hulu using my Spotify premium account. Currently when I look at my services,  I see that Premium and Hulu have both been activated. However when I click "Start Watching," it sends me straight to the Hulu homepage without actually logging me in. And so when I try to use the same Spotify login, nothing works. I can't login to Hulu on my phone nor laptop. But I know the activation works because I was able to watch Hulu on my old TV. 

2 Replies

Hello @komaldesai,

Welcome to the Community!

As a first step, I'd recommend you try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

In case you have linked the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your plan and subscribe again, linking the correct account. Keep in mind that when doing so, you'll need to switch your Hulu billing to Spotify.

You can always confirm if you're billed by Spotify by checking your Hulu account page.

If the above tactics don't work, you can check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had the same problem and found the solution...finally. The moderator suggestions are confusing and did not work for me.

Do this: Click the 'Start Watching' link which sends you to the Hulu page. On that page click the small link below the log in that says you forgot your password. Enter the email address you use for your Spotify account for them to send you an email with a link to create a new password. After creating the new password you'll be directed to the login page where you use the same email with the new password you just created to log in. This worked for me and now I have full access to Hulu.

Suggested posts