Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu not working

Hulu not working

Plan

Student/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

9 Replies

Hey @Jessie109, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know what's happening with your Hulu exactly? Also, what plan are you currently on? You can find this information here.

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,
I recently changed my payment and now Hulu does not recognize my account. I have a student premium account.
-Jessie appelhans

Hello I have student premium and I just recently changed my account payment.

Hey @Jessie109,

Thanks for letting me know!

I'll take a look at this and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Agreed. Hulu "start watching" link brings to Hulu free trial page without activating the sign-in from Spotify.... This happens waaaaayyyy too often. 

Hey all,

You can check here if you've activated Hulu. If you did, go here and try linking the accounts again.

If that doesn't help, you can get in touch with Hulu Customer Support here who can take a closer look.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I am still not able to access my Hulu account. I attempted to follow all of the links but it just sends me in circles because I canโ€™t log in. In order to talk to a real person on Huluโ€™s end you have to log in. Thatโ€™s my whole issue is that itโ€™s saying my login information is invalid. my account is actived on Spotify but when I follow the link to watch it says โ€œsomething has gone wrong.โ€

Hey @Jessie109

If you can access your Spotify account and it states that Hulu has been activated, you would have to get in touch with Hulu for further help on this. You're able to contact them at this site.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let me know if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I had the same problem and found the solution...finally.

Do this: Click the 'Start Watching' link which sends you to the Hulu login page. On that page click the small link below the log in that says you forgot your password. Enter the email address you use for your Spotify account for them to send you an email with a link to create a new password. After creating the new password you'll be directed to the login page where you use the same email with the new password you just created to log in. This worked for me and now I have full access to Hulu.

Suggested posts